What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 year old Khola. Her first day at school was her last day.
Play in havens sweet little angel!

jvrjDXU.png

یہ قبائلي کتے تھے

Police’s Counter Terrorism Department Peshawar in its initial investigation report reveals that the attack had been planned during a meeting of the TTP central leadership, headed by TTP chief Mullah Fazlullah along with militants from Bajaur, Mohmand, and Orakzai agencies of FATA in the first week of December.

According to the document, seven suicide bombers were trained for this purpose at Sheen Drang Markaz in Bara, Khyber Agency.

The investigation report identified the seven suicide bombers as Abuzar, Umar, Imran, Yousaf, Uzair, Qari and Chamnay.

Further investigations of the incident are underway.

What are their nationalities?

On Tuesday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan called Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif and condemned the brutal act of terror in a Peshawar school killing innocent people.

Showing his solidarity with Pakistani nation, the Turkish president conveyed his condolences to the families of innocent kids and people.

Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu also called Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and expressed sympathy, grief and solidarity with the people of Pakistan.

Flags were flown at half-mast in Turkey after having declared national mourning for the school massacre in Pakistan

Meantime, Afghan President Ashraf Ghani and Chief Executive Abdullah Abdullah also phoned premier Sharif and voiced their sorrow over the tragedy, saying, “Afghan people stand by Pakistan on this national tragedy as this is a mourning day for the people of Afghanistan too.”

Sharif thanked the leaders of brother countries and said Pakistan stands firm to eradicate terrorism from its soil and that all possible efforts will be maintained to bring stability in the region.

Attachments

• 10665389_10152668472117663_5538657829828905984_n.jpg
    10665389_10152668472117663_5538657829828905984_n.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 34
so murdering the school kids was justified?
that's the thing..the problem is not just religious..We have people like you who keep coming up with justification of terrorism..as you just did,because your thoughts are clouded by your ethnic loyalty.

You get the wrong impression I am 101% against these terrorists period; nor I am loyal to any specific ethnic group or groups, I was merely giving you one of the possible reason of these people turning against us.

I told you already, I am no apologist. I have no sect. I am just trying to be rational and analytical, unlike you who is blinded by hatred towards so-called 'Wahabis'. That's the same kind of hatred the Taliban use to their advantage for their sick and twisted goals.

A terrorist ideology does exist, I'm not denying its existence - I'm denying that Islam or sects of Islam are responsible for it. People create ideologies. Sick people create sick ideologies. They don't just pop up out of nowhere.

There is no such thing as 'Wahabi'. That is a propaganda term used by bigots to make blanket statements against everyone who disagrees with them.

Those kids would've still died, because the US would have still created some monster to counter the USSR in Afghanistan and due to the political situation Pakistan would have aided in its creation and after the USSR was defeated that same monster would have tried to take over Afghanistan and fight the US and Pakistan. Taliban weren't created because of some Ideology, they were created because of politics. Their ideology was created by political entities and greedy countries like the US and Saudi Arabia.

Well, this is my last post to you in this regard. And I really have nothing to say since you continue to deny that an ideological problem exists. The most I can do is ask you to think rationally and read my points once again. Here they are as I told you:

"Well, you can go on and continue to apologize on behalf of this ideology or even succeed convincing some people that such an ideology does not exist and all these horror is being done by "depressed psychiatric patients" who need "talk therapy" and "SSRI capsules" plus a good night sleep. As they say, the greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing the people that he did not exist.

The fact of the matter is, the Takfiri/Wahabi ideology is the culprit. Those kids would be alive today if this ideology did not exist. As would many other people around the world. A fascist ideology which dehumanizes its opponents and the children to the level of fair prey, is the core of the problem that many countries around the world including Pakistan are facing. and this problem will not go away until people realize that it exists and needs to be countered."

"The figure of 99% comes from News reports. Take the example of Pakistan. Out of all the attacks in Pakistan, what percentage has been caused by Takfiri ideology and what percentage by Christian/Shia/Brelvi/Ahmandi/Hindu/Sikh/etc ideologies combined. It is clear. 99% is due to Salafism/Takfirism. 1% due to other ideologies. A rouge mad man can pop up among any ideology, even among atheists. But with Takfiri ideology there is a pattern. An undeniable one.

Not at all. You know exactly what I am saying. Brelvis have not gone to form complicated and powerful militias attacking other communities and the government of their nation, trying to bring down the state to its knees and negotiate the surrender of the armed forces of that nation. This is only being by one and only one ideology. The ideology of Salafism/Wahabism, which believes that through grotesque bloodshed, it can dominate the world.

This is what I said to you and I stand by it: "There were very nice and even agreeable Nazi citizen in Hitler's German but the ideology was the culprit. Here it is no different. Unless the ideology is not tackled the way it was tackled in Post War Germany, Pakistan will continue to suffer, no matter how much Pakistan invests in its Army and Intel services. The core of this problem facing Pakistan is a violent ideology. You can not fight an ideology with security measures and brute force alone. You must uproot the ideology feeding it."

Oh, no. Killing an entire people along with their children to finish off an ideology is only done by Salafi/Wahabi groups. As you can see around yourself. To fight an ideology like the one we are talking about, you do not repeat, what they are doing. You go to the core of this ideology. As the Germans did post World War II. The first step is to ban all groups and institutions and funding for such ideology. Then you bring in the people who are opposed to this ideology and give them all the power in government and jobs and stuff. You isolate this ideology by pushing it to the fringe of society, without any political, economic and social power. Even today you can be a Nazi in Germany. But you have to kiss goodbye to your job, to your normal life and any respect, or government help and become a watched entity by State security agency. The answer is not killing. The answer is to isolate and dry up the infection. No compromise, whatsoever. Such ideology must be treated like a plague.

The rest is semantics. An ideology that kills 150 defenseless children and female teachers, should be debated openly. Without this debate, no progress can come. People have to know what and why causes, such barbarity? What allows and justifies such horror? These questions can not be brushed under the rug. If even you succeed to apologize on behalf of this ideology and brush it under the rug, it will be only a matter of time before this monster will rise up again. Stop being an apologist for this ideology."

This self appointed intelligentsia here thinks, that Pakistan intelligence agencies and even army, should tow their lines blindly, which can only happen in there dreams, they all belong to one particular sect. and are just discharging a holy duty.
There objective is not discussion but allegations and personal insults to who ever try to question their unconvincing rhetoric.
Non of these, self appointed expert can tell you answers of only few basic questions and yet i have many, but more you ask more they become your enemy.
I put any example... have you seen any one discussing on the multinational composition of the terrorists of yesterday's incidence? no actually they are trying hard to make it look like a local made... without even considering and discussing various aspects involved in such operation. a local guy should have id or not?
Some times, i just study their steering from distance.... and just laugh at how they expose their own alignment.

Please enlighten me of what sect you choose to segregate me into? If you are participating in a forum then learn to face difference of opinion, questions (how stupid they may be sound), counter arguments and or judgments, and don't take things personally as they show your immaturity...my objective is healthy and informative discussion, if I lack information or my perception is not clear then educate me and I will humbly listen to you and respect your opinion...now take a deep breath, calm down, take it easy :-)

That there was a quick back hand. Kudos to you sir.

Good honest man Chuck has just stated the facts. You don't get to decide what is a conspiracy theory or not because you have no idea yourself what to believe.

That is not the point, is it ? The insinuation here is that somehow the US had monopoly on the entire WMD investigation process and yrs, which is not true as I have demonstrated many times in the past and that no one could contest what I found. If you want to discuss that subject, do it elsewhere, but if you cannot support your insinuation, which I know you cannot, then leave US out of THIS tragedy.

Gentlemen, a kind reminder. This thread is not your typical thread for your petty squabbling. This thread is a shrine and a grave of our beautiful children. Please show respect and kindly don't post smilies, don't argue over nonsense stuff. Start another for that. Post about the departed victims and their suffering families. Thank you.

^^ All US did was not listen to UN at all, and unilaterally attack a country. And UN did sh*t in return because it's controlled by western states anyway.

Your specific 'line of reasoning' claimed that Musharraf specifically stated of an India and TTP tie up. I've asked you show me his statement on it. I ask you again, can you point me to his claim on this, please?

Now kindly take these moronic and insensitive debates elsewhere, all of you. This is not the thread for them.

@Horus , please clean this thread. Every impotent imbecile has to come flailing his inch and half pecker here.

Last edited:
UN has always been a tool for USA. Using it to impose sanctions on weaker nations, at the same time invading iraq without a UN mandate.
You cannot see how you contradict yourself ? First the UN is a tool for US, but if the UN is our stooge, then why do we even need to get UN approval when the UN would do what we want anyway ? But I guess when it comes to US, rationality and logic goes down the toilet.

Gentlemen, a kind reminder. This thread is not your typical thread for your petty squabbling. This thread is a shrine and a grave of our beautiful children. Please show respect and kindly don't post smilies, don't argue over nonsense stuff. Start another for that. Post about the departed victims and their suffering families. Thank you.

"Point noted" ... Thanks!

Russia mourns victims of Peshawar school attack

The attack on Tuesday killed 141 and injured more than 245, most of them children and teenagers.
Russian leaders have sent telegrams of condolences to Pakistani leaders over the tragic events tat shook the country on Monday when a group of terrorists attacked a school in Peshawar.
A telegram of condolence from head of state Vladimir Putin told Pakistan's leaders of shock at the "barbarous" attack on the school in Peshawar, the Kremlin press service said.

In a message to the president and prime minister on Wednesday, Putin "resolutely condemned the cynical raid by militants and backed Pakistani authorities' efforts to counter the terrorist threat”, wishing speedy recovery to the injured.

The attack on Tuesday killed 141 and injured more than 245, most of them children and teenagers.

Six terrorists were killed in the operation to storm the building and free the hostages.

Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev expressed condolences to his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif, the government press service said on Wednesday.
“On behalf of the Russian government and on my own behalf I express deep condolences in connection with a cruel terrorist attack on a school in Peshawar, inflicting numerous deaths,” the telegram said.

The telegram expressed solidarity with the people of Pakistan, “waging an uncompromising fight against extremists”.

The Russian prime minister asked his counterpart to convey sincere words of support to the next-of-kin of the dead, and wished speedy recovery to the injured.

TASS: World - Russia mourns victims of Peshawar school attack

Surely the parents/families of those affected by the Beslan school MASSACRE (it was a BLOODBATH) - 385 children casualties -- they can share the grief and pain and suffering surely.

Sick bastards out there - targeting defenseless children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom