What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very befitting reply can be given to your disgraceful and racist diatribe, but at this sad moment I don't want to involve myself into any mudslinging competition. Most of these terrorists were either teenagers or in their early twenties. Young people are gullible therefore it is much easier to inculcate any kind of doctrine into their raw brains, don't forget these suicide bombers are also drugged. No matter how young these terrorists were they will definitely rot in hell, but the real criminals are those who used these terrorist to achieve their own goal. Not to mention the role played by an institution in the creation of the whole Jihadi industry.
Yeah sure... Plenty of teenagers use drugs all over the country..But suicide bombers only come from FATA.
Similarly plenty of venom spitting Maulanas in the whole of country and Agencies are also active all over the country. Not to mention that majority of Pakistan army is "Punjabi".
Yet neither maulana nor Army could raise any suicide bombers and Child Slayers from outside FATA. That indicates deep rooted problem in the Culture and upbringing of FATA people.

Terrorism is a race issue in Pakistan. Why do you think 90% of terrorists and 100% leadership is from tribal areas.

No, terrorism at the moment & in it's current form isn't a race issue. Lashkar e Jhangvi for example is the most lethal & ruthless of all these organisations & we all know about it's social make up. Tribals have been exposed to war & violence for far too long & naturally it's going to have an effect on the local population. If any thing terrorism as we currently see it is an ideological problem. The Wahhabi, deobandi narrative of world view has to be countered. Their narrative is appealing to a lot of people for many reasons ranging from education to poverty to nostalgia & naive sense of political Islam, but the political elite of Pakistan both past & present is responsible for this mayhem more than any one else. 13 years in to a war & we haven't been able to counter their narrative & I don't see the current polity to come with any in the near future.

RIP to the innocent students.Death to the terrorists.

Not death. As angry as I am or anyone is, a life is a life be it a child's or that of a terrorist. We don't have the right to end someone's life nor have I come across a creed that I believe in completely and justifies such an act for me. They need to be captured and isolated from society and society needs to be amended so we have less and less people doing such things.

Nawaz Shareef Lift the Ban on hanging the terrorist But Mother F@ker Maulana Fazul Ur Rehman objecting it

Golian mardo salay ko

View attachment 176625 View attachment 176626 View attachment 176627

This is SO disturbing......

Yeah sure... Plenty of teenagers use drugs all over the country..But suicide bombers only come from FATA.
Similarly plenty of venom spitting Maulanas in the whole of country and Agencies are also active all over the country. Not to mention that majority of Pakistan army is "Punjabi".
Yet neither maulana nor Army could raise any suicide bombers and Child Slayers from outside FATA. That indicates deep rooted problem in the Culture and upbringing of FATA people.

Are we having drone strikes in any other part of the Country on a regular basis for years? No. Put yourself in the shoes of a young child whose whole family is wiped out in a drone strike (so called collateral damage); what you will left with? You will left with confusion and resentment towards who did this to you as well as who you think or led to think is associated with the attack. Now without any structured rehab program in place there is a very high likely-hood that these victims will played in the hands of the the terrorist groups. So do not put a blanket blame on FATA without looking at the big picture.

No, terrorism at the moment & in it's current form isn't a race issue. Lashkar e Jhangvi for example is the most lethal & ruthless of all these organisations & we all know about it's social make up. Tribals have been exposed to war & violence for far too long & naturally it's going to have an effect on the local population. If any thing terrorism as we currently see it is an ideological problem. The Wahhabi, deobandi narrative of world view has to be countered. Their narrative is appealing to a lot of people for many reasons ranging from education to poverty to nostalgia & naive sense of political Islam, but the political elite of Pakistan both past & present is responsible for this mayhem more than any one else. 13 years in to a war & we haven't been able to counter their narrative & I don't see the current polity to come with any in the near future.
Lashkar-e-Jhangvi has clearly defined target and they don't have suicide bombers.
Plus you may know about Turi and chamkani Qabail of para chinar..One is shia other sunni,and they have shed ore blood of each other than the whole of lashkar e jhangvi.
Truth be told these tribals are addicted to war..they will fight for any reason...Religious or otherwise.

Are we having drone strikes in any other part of the Country on a regular basis for years? No. Put yourself in the shoes of a young child whose whole family is wiped out in a drone strike (so called collateral damage); what you will left with? You will left with confusion and resentment towards who did this to you as well as who you think or led to think is associated with the attack. Now without any structured rehab program in place there is a very high likely-hood that these victims will played in the hands of the the terrorist groups. So do not put a blanket blame on FATA without looking at the big picture.

Do we have IED making factories / international terroris training camps anywhere else in the country?
And drones are American..Why these tribals kill Pakistanis as

It is not enough that our soldiers give their life away for people like us, now even their children have to sacrifice their lives... that's why when i see politician talking against army i feel like taking out his eyes and stuffing them in their rear.

@balixd @HRK read Wajahat S Khan tweets, It was zarrar who sweeped rooms, and a suicide bomber did explode in auditorium. plus the some news pics

Buro Cheef (@WajSKhan) | Twitter
I really got a bad headache now,l with all this....i did not see zarrar atu arri ing on the scene nor was i they od, so i still doubt that,
Read the time of that tweet of Wajkhan, as i cant see that here on my mobile,
I could be wrong aswell, lets wait for things to settle down, and i still cant see the pic where militant blew himself up inside auditorium.....

Not death. As angry as I am or anyone is, a life is a life be it a child's or that of a terrorist. We don't have the right to end someone's life nor have I come across a creed that I believe in completely and justifies such an act for me. They need to be captured and isolated from society and society needs to be amended so we have less and less people doing such things.

This is SO disturbing......
Na salam na dua, poocha bhi nhn :cray:....

You can ask the
Lashkar-e-Jhangvi has clearly defined target and they don't have suicide bombers.
Plus you may know about Turi and chamkani Qabail of para chinar..One is shia other sunni,and they have shed ore blood of each other than the whole of lashkar e jhangvi.
Truth be told these tribals are addicted to war..they will fight for any reason...Religious or otherwise.

Do we have IED making factories / international terroris training camps anywhere else in the country?

They kill Pakistanis because we (our establishment) let these drone strikes happen...now its like putting fuel to fire...you create a problem = 9 / 11, then reaction = attack on Afghanistan , Pakistan (drone strikes etc), By-product = Hopelessness and breed of recruits for Terrorist groups, Result = Cycle of Violence...which will continue until...

You are making tribals the object of Your hatred & ignoring their ideology. Tribals are by no means innocent in general just as they are not guilt in general. I repeat again terrorism as we see it today is the vision & mission of Wahhabi, deo bandi inspired world view. The cadres of Lashkar e jhangvi & TTP share it. LeJ has been involved in the killings of Ahmadis, barelvis, Shias, social liberals, army officers & authorities at large. The polity has failed to bring FATA in to mainstream political & social affairs, even worse it encouraged & admired the capacity for violence in tribals. If any thing FATA areas are far less inclined towards Racism than they were a 100 years ago.

Two SSG fatalities confirmed

241E1DBA00000578-2877360-image-m-21_1418822222470.jpg

The Pakistani teachers who died for daring to try to improve their pupils' lives  | Daily Mail Online

You can ask the

They kill Pakistanis because we (our establishment) let these drone strikes happen...now its like putting fuel to fire...you create a problem = 9 / 11, then reaction = attack on Afghanistan , Pakistan (drone strikes etc), By-product = Hopelessness and breed of recruits for Terrorist groups, Result = Cycle of Violence...which will continue until...
so murdering the school kids was justified?
that's the thing..the problem is not just religious..We have people like you who keep coming up with justification of terrorism..as you just did,because your thoughts are clouded by your ethnic loyalty.

Last edited:
Its been two days..what has Pakistan done till now?

Lets begin grand national political-economic-police-military-ideological operation to root out terrorism and its ideology once for an all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom