What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you dyeing today or tomorrow.
Why can't you wait for few days, you have to understand this is mourning period for them.
We can fight lifetime because we are alive to fight, please have respect for children, who died yesterday.
If you still fill like having khujli, then masturbate and have nice sleep.
@Oscar

Can you block him till Saturday.

I am concerned about other children too, they will strike again as they have said. So you please shut your mouth. It is good to be emotional but if you can create a secure region that is more important, so that this does not happen. People must not allow this India Pak thing to linger on. It has already caused enough loss on the both sides.

What ever I am saying, is quoted by Pakistani media, did you understand what ever you are?

@Oscar I am speaking on the topic Why do you have to ban? There are your politicians who are trying to manipulate things for vote gains. There are already healdines coming in India , Musharraf said this, Hamid Gul said that.. falan falana. Is this the time.

Last edited:
@Irfan Baloch @Xeric Do SSG commandos have nerves of steel? Because I just saw a very grim picture of a classroom, dead bodies of multiple kids (6-7) and blood splattered all over the walls and on floor, It must have left some deep psychological effects on commandos themselves seeing 10's of dead children in each classroom they cleared !

Last edited:
ofcours they are against education but the reason behind this particular attack was not the education but it was the retaliation of operation zarbe azb and according to TTP's spokesman the reason is "revenge"
main reason was to show us how brutual they are and what can they do... thats what the western media is not even mentioning ...

Western media also reported that buddy...

As I remarked earlier, a nation which deviates from its founding principles, is doomed to failure.

Islamic awareness is not the job of the state. That job befalls to all Muslims as such. However, the only thing the state is responsible for is regulating it.. see the first example of the Islamic state is just that. An example on what a state should do if such and such a situation arises. That state can be a kingdom, a fiefdom, a dictatorship, single party state or a democracy...

There were no founding principles of Pakistan other than that it should be a place where Muslims can implement the laws they wish to have to govern themselves. The operative word being muslims , and not muslims governing and oppressing everyone in the name of their religion under the pretext of their laws.

That state too can only arise with the collective will of the people electing a unified leader under majority. So far that has not taken place since Jinnah or Bhutto.

...I'm sure Hitler justified his holocaust with similar reasoning. And what's even the point of fighting extremism if you'll become extremist yourself? That's like trying to clean sh!t with a different type of sh!t. All you get at the end is more sh!t.
That's what I've tried telling you about Hamas and the PLO but the message hasn't sunk in, has it? Had Hamas murdered 150 schoolchildren and taken two or three hostage - as they had planned earlier this year, before an Israeli offensive destroyed their terror tunnels - would you not have pushed for concessions by Israel's Jews to the terrorists? What do you think is the outcome the organizations opposing Israel have: a multi-ethnic, diverse, and tolerant middle east or an ISIS-type "unity" that burns and destroys all but their own?

B5FOXraCAAApWGF.jpg

I am concerned about other children too, they will strike again as they have said. So you please shut your mouth. It is good to be emotional but if you can create a secure region that is more important

What ever I am saying, is quoted by Pakistani media, did you understand what ever you are?

@Oscar I am speaking on the topic and some really important facts. Why do you have to ban? There are 50 others who are just speaking BS.

I know what are you talking about, but this is not the right time.

But then its up to you, you can do what you like.

@Irfan Baloch @Xeric Do SSG commandos have nerves of steel? Because I just saw a very grim picture of a classroom, dead bodies of multiple kids (6-7) and blood splattered all over the walls and on floor, It must have left some deep psychological effects on commandos themselves seeing 10's of children dead bodies in each classroom they cleared !
What about the doctors who couldnt save lives....or surgeons on whose operating tables some died?

It's part of the job. Either you learn to live with it or develop PTSD. Strangely enough, you can find solace only in Allah SWT's words. I have seen many people who were exposed to sort of similar situations and didn't have any fallback position (who thought there is nothing in afterlife and there is no such thing as a 'higher being'... etc etc), go completely mad.

@Irfan Baloch @Xeric Do SSG commandos have nerves of steel? Because I just saw a very grim picture of a classroom, dead bodies of multiple kids (6-7) and blood splattered all over the walls and on floor, It must have left some deep psychological effects on commandos themselves seeing 10's of children dead bodies in each classroom they cleared !

I know what are you talking about, but this is not the right time.

But then its up to you, you can do what you like.
Tell this to the leaders then like Musharraf and some from our side! What ever I am saying here will not be affecting any one.
I am speaking on the culprits, so that they are not forgotten and properly eliminated. Is that a problem to you?

What about the doctors who couldnt save lives....or surgeons on whose operating tables some died?

They were mentally prepared, the doctors . SSG commandos didn't knew beforehand terrorists would have done such heinous crime. They probably have thought about, they are kidnapping the children .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom