What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not confuse Siasi Mullah dogs
with those who earn 2-time bread by leading a prayer

No need to come out as Mullah-terror-tahir supporter.

he have a political background..... but so does others too.... but he had spoken against the extremism for quite a long time.... u accept it or not......

he have a political background..... but so does others too.... but he had spoken against the extremism for quite a long time.... u accept it or not......

He used extremism against our parliament and our PTV and our PM house.

Quuit being sifarshi of a Mullah Geeder

What is required is a cleansing of our own personal selves via a return to the basics and actual dedication to Prayers, Fasting understanding of Quran and Sunnah.. instead of starting out with the complete entrails of Islamic history in caliphate and collective statehood....................

It is actually even simpler than that. Dedication to what we do as productive members of society, shouldering our responsibilities honestly and fully without shortcuts and not lying is all it takes for the society to function properly, prayers and fasting not needed at all.

@Oscar WTH is going on this thread?

Can we please close it...it is sad after yesterday we are still confused between politics, religion and who to curse!!!!!

All that has respective threads and dont deserve to be here!! Shoooo...

Hahaha... I am just asking for evidence. I know you don't have any so whatever.

See PTV pics.

off course Mullah TuQ can drive to PM house PTV parliament
his chamchas can shit there

and you need evidence.

hhahahaha

talk about blind followers and their blind rhetoric

now what will India gain by killing babies?
There are idiots who will never want to learn. Still blaming India while feeding the snakes at home.

Anyways, no matter what you do, you can not change their perspective. They have a very twisted world view.

For the haters -

Dard ki na sarhad na majhab hota hai..
Nanhi titliyan masalne waalon ka na khuda na rabb hota hai..

See PTV pics.

off course Mullah TuQ can drive to PM house PTV parliament
his chamchas can shit there

and you need evidence.

hhahahaha

talk about blind followers and their blind rhetoric

I had seen the live footage. Had been watching throughout. Later on PTI was accused of sending those people. Even Pmln doesn't know who to put blame on. The way Pmln has been deceiving up till now, it is more likely that those people were sent by Noora league.

Thanks

I do not disagree with you, but I see no precedence for a set formula to set up an "islamic" state. The first state too took basic predefined principles that were ordained in the Quran and set as a perfect example by the Prophet based on the conditions of his time, and the rest followed suit. The election of the Caliph for e.g. had a lot of similarities in the electing of a Tribal Chieftain because that was the system that Islam came into, not the system Islam was supposed to remain in.

What is required is a cleansing of our own personal selves via a return to the basics and actual dedication to Prayers, Fasting understanding of Quran and Sunnah.. instead of starting out with the complete entrails of Islamic history in caliphate and collective statehood.
Only if you are actually able to fix the situation in society will leaders automatically emerge. Trying to force one brand or the other via a state action will only lead to the same issues as we face today.
I see your point.

You did leave a hint: set formula.

The enlightened Islamic scholars and good politicians can come up with a set formula or propose a framework to reform this nation. In short, a framework of an Islamic leadership system can be proposed. However, implementation of this framework may take time and tough measures may be required. Corrupt elements of the society would perceive such a framework as a threat to their dominance and would try to resist its implementation; this will be the greatest challenge actually because corrupt elements have lot of followers. In addition to the corrupt elements, we have proponents of secularism amongst us, even in the military establishment, who strongly oppose spread of Islamic awareness and implementation of its leadership system. Not surprisingly, these secularists blame Islam for menace of terrorism that plagues Pakistan. This nation is corrupt to the core and continues to experience identity crises.

As I remarked earlier, a nation which deviates from its founding principles, is doomed to failure.

Last edited:
Well, Chechnya is still the same.. the thing has only died down for a bit. What is needed is an application of the detoxification on a massive scale.

If Chechens dared do anything now, they will be completely wiped out on the DNA scale.

To paraphrase Rhett Butler's immortal line, I frankly do not give a damn about the neighbors Sir, and what they think or complain of.

Hey dude,

Let me counter that with the real immortal line from Matthew Quigley for the wannabes

" This ain't Dodge City & You ain't Bill Hicock ".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom