What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buddy.. And I don't support him either. However, he is the one who gave 600 pages fatwa on terrorism and on the hit list of Taliban. And there is another Mullah Aziz of Lal Masjid. Hell of difference.

compare one Mullah vs. the other

comparing one basket of filth with another
saying this one smells better than the other

filth is filth.

My friend, in essence you write one part of the post where you cite basic human realities which will entangle and consume an "Islamic state" much as it would a communist state, a capitalist state or a democracy.. and then you come up with a very meek point to negate that. Clearly its not very convincing.. the case is still hollow as it would be on a Hizb-ut-Tahrir site.
Point is that how do we reform a corrupt society? Not some individuals but the entire society?

We need to understand the holistic ground realities of Pakistan first. Pakistan, at present, is divided on political, religious and individualistic grounds. The "politics of division" prevent reforms from taking place and promote corruption.

Now, how to tackle "politics of division"? We need a powerful leader who is enlightened but is willing to make tough decisions.

In our country, corrupt leaders are virtually untouchables or so it seems. As an example, try to hang Nawaz Sharif for his corruption and watch the reaction of PML(N) supporters.

Once again, religion is not the problem. Corrupt elements of the society are the problem who conduct "politics of division" to keep the nation divided and loot the resources of this nation for political and individualistic gains.

Pakistan will remain a failed state in absence of a leadership system that can introduce fairness and justice and prevent acts of exploitation and corruption. This nation have tried democracy and dictatorships, both failed. Islamic system may work.

Well, the thing is that I drank it and realized that goats are like Mushrooms and if you shoot a duck, I'm afraid of toasters
you sure it was water that you drank?

Oh look came out of imaginary world u cant do nothing to hell with india and israel's support u gonna need our support in Kashmir... and why cant piss eater come to the border and just try to cross its not ur hindi movie where sunny leon ur sister might help to Conquer. .
We will smoke u into dust
Stay in ur limit...
U do sound shudara..
Neecha neech hi rahta hai chahay dulat hi kuin a jaye

Dear sheikh the goat fondler,

I'm not Indian and I was pointing out that India doesn't need to fight Pakistan nor will it. It's rude to call a sovereign nationality of people "piss eaters" by the way. I used the word "conquer" to describe the relationship because the member I was conversing with felt that this is all a war with India instead of a war with extremist Islam.

filth is filth.

so according to you every mullah is ....., are u muslim? do u offer namaz with congregation? because there too you are following that somebody u calling ... everybody is not same.....

tur post: 6558134 said:
The only thing to do is that the two nation should come together and eradicate this Menace.. There cant be Good and Bad terrorist.. ! They are evil irrespective !! Killing kids is a different level of barbarism.. Animals are better than this!! These terrorist are just not a shame to Muslims but to all Human being!!
Indian are behind this attack cooperation of mossad planned in bangalore 6 months ago... they will feel the heat...
So far it was peace cuz we have been blocking and swolling this its time to involve them so they deal at their land and we take care of ours..

so according to you every mullah is ....., are u muslim? do u offer namaz with congregation? because there too you are following that somebody u calling ... everybody is not same.....

Please do not confuse Siasi Mullah dogs
with those who earn 2-time bread by leading a prayer

No need to come out as Mullah-terror-tahir supporter.

filth is filth.

I don't agree with your point. TUQ is not an extremist like Molana Diesel, Mullah Aziz & other Mullah scums. He shouldn't join the politics but his knowledge is immense.

Pakistan needs to do in FATA and other areas what Russia did in Chechnya after the Beslan school attack. This attack is strikingly similar to that one. Ruthless bombing/hunting by the state is the only way.

@Oscar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom