What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sad day in Pakistan
Our greatest condolelence and sympathy to the Pakistani school children and the people who are killed.
May the injured get speedy recovery and for those in grief, we offer our best wishes

Peshawar school Attack was planned near Pak-Afghan border in early Dec: Report
By Muhammad Irfan
Published: December 17, 2014

Share this articlePrint this pageEmail
808503-PeshawararmypublicschoolAFP-1418836543-997-640x480.jpg

Soldiers walk amidst the debris in an army-run school a day after an attack by Taliban in Peshawar on December 17, 2014. PHOTO: AFP

PESHAWAR: The attack on Army Public School in Peshawar, which took the lives of 141 people including 132 children, had been planned in the first week of December in an area near the Pakistan-Afghanistan border by the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), a police report available with The Express Tribune revealed.

Police’s Counter Terrorism Department Peshawar in its initial investigation report reveals that the attack had been planned during a meeting of the TTP central leadership, headed by TTP chief Mullah Fazlullah along with militants from Bajaur, Mohmand, and Orakzai agencies of FATA in the first week of December.

According to the document, seven suicide bombers were trained for this purpose at Sheen Drang Markaz in Bara, Khyber Agency.

The investigation report identified the seven suicide bombers as Abuzar, Umar, Imran, Yousaf, Uzair, Qari and Chamnay.

Further investigations of the incident are underway.

so they executed this within two weeks of planning? wtf?

This brave lady " Maam Tahira Qazi SHAHEED " who refused to leave the school because she couldn't leave 100 of students there she fought for students, those animals killed her, shoot her 5 times..!!!
Her body was thrown away like a rubbish ....

Met Her personally .... Great lady she was ....

May her soul rest in eternal peace ... AMEEN !!!

10481166_841454689209285_3415345727675231847_n.jpg

This brave lady " Maam Tahira Qazi SHAHEED " who refused to leave the school because she couldn't leave 100 of students there she fought for students, those animals killed her, shoot her 5 times..!!!
Her body was thrown away like a rubbish ....

Met Her personally .... Great lady she was ....

May her soul rest in eternal peace ... AMEEN !!!

View attachment 176911

No she locked herself in bathroom, terrorist lobbed grenade through some window. Read ISPR DG statement how she died

What?? Are you suggesting them to use Nukes on their own soil to get rid of terrorist????...Man with due respect what are you smoking

No brother,I dont smoke or drink :) My intention was to say do whatever you can to stop those terrorists!

The day most people learn the definition of leftists, secularism, fundamentalism, extremism and all other isms.. is the day this forum becomes like a dentist's conference.

Both Taliban and You Need To Learn About The True Spirit of Islam From Naseer Ud Din Shah Watch This Moving Speech

Fair enough, I think I can see your line of reasoning a bit better, but since we are going with medical analogies, all your approaches work with patient participation. This patient is comatose and in the ICU. Now what?

Gee doc, I see the patient struggling a lot.. rambling random names and breaking stuff here and there.. clearly not a coma :cheesy:

Both Taliban and You Need To Learn About The True Spirit of Islam From Naseer Ud Din Shah Watch This Moving Speech

Clearly not.

You can't have official relations or bilateral discussions with terrorist organizations in the same way you can have with legitimate entities. Pakistan is the one who needs Indian support at this time, not the other way around. India can literally conquer Pakistan by closing it's eyes and falling asleep.

Oh look came out of imaginary world u cant do nothing to hell with india and israel's support u gonna need our support in Kashmir... and why cant piss eater come to the border and just try to cross its not ur hindi movie where sunny leon ur sister might help to Conquer. .
We will smoke u into dust
Stay in ur limit...
U do sound shudara..
Neecha neech hi rahta hai chahay dulat hi kuin a jaye

Never trust a Mullah

All talk in one direction

All terror in the other

I don't buddy.. And I don't support him either. However, he is the one who gave 600 pages fatwa on terrorism and on the hit list of Taliban. And there is another Mullah Aziz of Lal Masjid. Hell of difference.

The only thing to do is that the two nation should come together and eradicate this Menace.. There cant be Good and Bad terrorist.. ! They are evil irrespective !! Killing kids is a different level of barbarism.. Animals are better than this!! These terrorist are just not a shame to Muslims but to all Human being!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom