What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with your point. TUQ is not an extremist like Molana Diesel, Mullah Aziz & other Mullah scums. He shouldn't join the politics but his knowledge is immense.

Same $hit different bad-boo

The day his goons attacked PTV and PM house, he clearly showed he is same Mullah terror but in different topi.

Point is that how do we reform a corrupt society? Not some individuals but the entire society?

We need to understand the holistic ground realities of Pakistan first. Pakistan, at present, is divided on political, religious and individualistic grounds. The "politics of division" prevent reforms from taking place and promote corruption.

Now, how to tackle "politics of division"? We need a powerful leader who is enlightened but is willing to make tough decisions.

In our country, corrupt leaders are virtually untouchables or so it seems. As an example, try to hang Nawaz Sharif for his corruption and watch the reaction of PML(N) supporters.

Once again, religion is not the problem. Corrupt elements of the society are the problem who conduct politics of division to keep the nation divided and loot the resources of this nation for political and individualistic gains.

I do not disagree with you, but I see no precedence for a set formula to set up an "islamic" state. The first state too took basic predefined principles that were ordained in the Quran and set as a perfect example by the Prophet based on the conditions of his time, and the rest followed suit. The election of the Caliph for e.g. had a lot of similarities in the electing of a Tribal Chieftain because that was the system that Islam came into, not the system Islam was supposed to remain in.

What is required is a cleansing of our own personal selves via a return to the basics and actual dedication to Prayers, Fasting understanding of Quran and Sunnah.. instead of starting out with the complete entrails of Islamic history in caliphate and collective statehood.
Only if you are actually able to fix the situation in society will leaders automatically emerge. Trying to force one brand or the other via a state action will only lead to the same issues as we face today.

10850038_784955488242485_1926015097359586935_n.jpg

he is Wajahat syed khan from NBC news not some foreigner

Pakistan needs to do in FATA and other areas what Russia did in Chechnya after the Beslan school attack. This attack is strikingly similar to that one. Ruthless bombing/hunting by the state is the only way.

@Oscar

Well, Chechnya is still the same.. the thing has only died down for a bit. What is needed is an application of the detoxification on a massive scale.

Gee doc, I see the patient struggling a lot.. rambling random names and breaking stuff here and there.. clearly not a coma :cheesy:

Yes, that is called terminal encephalopathy. The patient is definitely comatose.

99% of all these scumbags whether in West, East or in the middle belong to the 2 ideologies: A) Najd of Saudi Arabia and B) Deoband of India.
Where does this '99%' statistic come from?
If you could show us that equal numbers of these scumbags were following other sects and religions, then your argument would be convincing. But unfortunately we know that Brelvis, Shias, Ahmadis, Budhists, etc etc are not blowing themselves up every where, holding up black&white flags.
Hezbollah are Shias. A good portion of militants in Syria are Shias.
Hezbollah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mahdi Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The guy who murdered Salman Taseer was a Barelvi. The Barelvi Jamaat called him a hero.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/99797/taseers-murder-religious-right-heralds-the-assassin-as-hero/
Budhists in Myanmar are, in fact, blowing people up.
Special Report: Buddhist monks incite Muslim killings in Myanmar| Reuters
The Extremism of Buddhism in Myanmar
UN chief expresses concerns over “Buddhist extremism” | The Online Citizen
Note: I don't have anything against Buddhists.

Stop getting your information from sectarian propaganda and open your eyes.
The difference between Brelvis who call and what Salafis call, is huge. One goes and eats his roti at home and sleeps with his wife and the other goes and forms crazy militant outfits bent on killing soldiers, civilians, women and children without mercy.
So you're telling me that every single Salafi does not eat roti and does not sleep with his wife but instead goes and joins a militant outfit? So they're not humans, is that what you're saying? That's called bigotry. That is the very definition of bigotry.
As I said, there were very nice and even agreeable Nazi citizen in Hitler's German but the ideology was the culprit. Here it is no different. Unless the ideology is not tackled the way it was tackled in Post War Germany, Pakistan will continue to suffer, no matter how much Pakistan invests in its Army and Intel services. The core of this problem facing Pakistan is a violent ideology. You can not fight an ideology with security measures and brute force alone. You must uproot the ideology feeding it.
I've tackled this ideology nonsense before. It is individuals that create an ideology. Ideologies do not just form out of thin air. People create them and people follow them. How do you uproot an ideology? Don't let people join it. Educate people about its harms, its flaws. Remove their political motives, give them representation. Develop the affected areas.

How else will you fight an ideology?

Killing all Salafis is simply retarded. I'm sure Hitler justified his holocaust with similar reasoning. And what's even the point of fighting extremism if you'll become extremist yourself? That's like trying to clean sh!t with a different type of sh!t. All you get at the end is more sh!t.

Here is a question for you: Have Pakistani Deobandi/Takfiri mullahs come out and unequivocally and unconditionally condemned this attack, and its perpetrators without making excuses on their behalf? Have they demanded for the perpetrators be brought before the law and punished to the maximum extent possible?
Jamaat Ahle Hadees, , Jamaat e Islami, even Jamaat ud Dawa all of them condemned the attack unconditionally without making excuses. They have demanded that exact thing.

By the way, Deobandis are Hanafis, not Salafis. Deobandis and Barelvis have the same school of thought. Their ikthilaaf is on relatively minor things. There is nothing within Deobandi ideology that makes it more extreme than Barelvis. Nothing. All this bull about them being 'Wahabis' is just that, bull. Bull spread by misinformed bigots. This bull is the reason we are getting destroyed, the Muslim world is destroying itself because of exactly this.

I refuse to identify myself with any sect. REFUSE. But that automatically makes me a Salafi, doesn't it? Not having a sect makes me part of a sect. See how nonsensical it sounds? What's wrong with being moderate or neutral? Why do I have to be lumped into a sect?
The Holy Prophet s.a.w warned us of this day.

Abu Dawud Book 40 : Hadith 4579

Narrated AbuHurayrah:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The Jews were split up into seventy-one or seventy-two sects; and the Christians were split up into seventy one or seventy-two sects; and my community will be split up into seventy-three sects

And here's what the Quran says about it:
“As for those who divide Their religion and break up Into sects, you have no part in them in the least: Their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.” [Al-Qur’an 6:159]

Indian are behind this attack cooperation of mossad planned in bangalore 6 months ago... they will feel the heat...
So far it was peace cuz we have been blocking and swolling this its time to involve them so they deal at their land and we take care of ours..
now please don't tell us that it was to avenge loss in Hockey semi final.

[Quote"Special Delivery, post: 6558155, member: 165298"]Dear sheikh the goat fondler,

I'm not Indian and I was pointing out that India doesn't need to fight Pakistan nor will it. It's rude to call a sovereign nationality of people "piss eaters" by the way. I used the word "conquer" to describe the relationship because the member I was conversing with felt that this is all a war with India instead of a war with extremist Islam.[/QUOTE]
Accept my apology. .
No sympathy with indians and have no doubt they are behind this attact..
Those jahanumi burn teacher alive and shot our kids in a head... who can do that other than ur wrost enemy...
Mody said they will hurt pakistan..right after we win they always come up with horror
They cant see us happy they are full of hate towards muslims. Muslims im india sud stand for their right now or they will make them slave..

Last edited by a moderator:
If it were so, there wont be any complaints from the neighbours.

To paraphrase Rhett Butler's immortal line, I frankly do not give a damn about the neighbors Sir, and what they think or complain of.

Same $hit different bad-boo

The day his goons attacked PTV and PM house, he clearly showed he is same Mullah terror but in different topi.

Any strong evidence? People also say that they were sent by Pervez Rashid & Marvi Memon.

ranjeetin post: 6558197 said:
now please don't tell us that it was to avenge loss in Hockey semi final.
Go spread hate In ur indian forum..

[Q"Special Delivery, post: 6558155, member: 165298"]Dear sheikh the goat fondler,

I'm not Indian and I was pointing out that India doesn't need to fight Pakistan nor will it. It's rude to call a sovereign nationality of people "piss eaters" by the way. I used the word "conquer" to describe the relationship because the member I was conversing with felt that this is all a war with India instead of a war with extremist Islam
Accept my apology. .
No sympathy with indians and have no doubt they are behind this attact..
Those jahanumi burn teacher alive and shot our kids in a head... who can do that other than ur wrost enemy...
Mody said they will hurt pakistan..right after we win they always come up with horror
They cant see us happy they are full of hate towards muslims. Muslims im india sud stand for their right now or they will make them slave..

one of the group involved in the attack is proxy of ISI , now please don't bring India Vs Pakistan stuff. We are seriously not Interested in this. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom