What's new

Peshawar Jangla Metro using Punjab metro as prime model and case Study

What is your definition of positive work? Is using majority of budget on roads positive work?

Actually after 18th amendment Federal distributes budgets among provinces and Road Hospital Education even power projects are head aches of Provinces now.. Federal only works on National level projects while Provinces have all the rights now KPK SINDH got their budget of $8 Billion and $5 Billion for 2016-17

Actually after 18th amendment Federal distributes budgets among provinces and Road Hospital Education even power projects are head aches of Provinces now.. Federal only works on National level projects while Provinces have all the rights now KPK SINDH got their budget of $8 Billion and $5 Billion for 2016-17
Majority of Punjab budget is poured into Lahore. Problem is not budget but priorities

Majority of Punjab budget is poured into Lahore. Problem is not budget but priorities

Not all budget in being poured in Lahore
Faisalabad Hospital is being Upgraded Along with D.G.Khan Multan and Vehari i can provide you pictures of it
Rural roads program is underway
Power Project are also being carried out in Punjab by Punjab Government
Urology Center in Rawalpindi is under Construction
Hospital at Wahh cantt is under construction
Gujranwala Sheikhupura and Jaranwala Schools were upgraded with news class rooms
Saaf Pani Project is Underway in many villages 19 are completed
I can provide pics of every single thing.. Thing is PML N doesn't post the pictures of it on Social Media like PTI does

Same i can say about KPK rember Imran Khan Jalsa at D.I.Khan when he asked the public for

Tabdeeli aagai people replied NOO
Schools me aagai people replied NOO

PTI is a Joke
Why go in Metro when past years they were saying so much $hit about it?
They redicule it bcoz it took more budget then development budget of most projects in whole Punjab .

Now KPK is making it in much cheaper cost . PMLN use three billion rupees for advertising it and Punjab spend more funds on advertising nawaz in the name of project then rest of three provinces combined. That's how he controls media as well .

They redicule it bcoz it took more budget then development budget of most projects in whole Punjab .

Now KPK is making it in much cheaper cost . PMLN use three billion rupees for advertising it and Punjab spend more funds on advertising nawaz in the name of project then rest of three provinces combined. That's how he controls media as well .
I think problem with PMLN development is huge running costs which is a symbol of corruption

Pti cant handle mega projects.They r useless.They know how to bark..
They don't know how to take kick bags. Which mega projects are u talking about nandi pur or quaid e azam solar power plant . ?

I think problem with PMLN development is huge running costs which is a symbol of corruption
Nopes . like the metro in Lahore was build on urgent bases . it coated much more then it should have . even after election they torn some parts down and built it after election. All its records are burnt mysteriously so no audit can be done . they spend three billions on advertisement of the project

Not all budget in being poured in Lahore
Faisalabad Hospital is being Upgraded Along with D.G.Khan Multan and Vehari i can provide you pictures of it
Rural roads program is underway
Power Project are also being carried out in Punjab by Punjab Government
Urology Center in Rawalpindi is under Construction
Hospital at Wahh cantt is under construction
Gujranwala Sheikhupura and Jaranwala Schools were upgraded with news class rooms
Saaf Pani Project is Underway in many villages 19 are completed
I can provide pics of every single thing.. Thing is PML N doesn't post the pictures of it on Social Media like PTI does

Same i can say about KPK rember Imran Khan Jalsa at D.I.Khan when he asked the public for

Tabdeeli aagai people replied NOO
Schools me aagai people replied NOO
pls upload pics so that we could see the development .

pls upload pics so that we could see the development .

Ok sure
Upgradation of Faisalabad Hospital Samanabad
13892269_749407108524791_149997906732939500_n.jpg

Children Hospital Jhang Road Faisalabad
OPD Block, Emergency Block, Connection Lobbies, Over Head Water Reservoir, Parking Sheds, HVAC System, Bed Lift & Passenger Lift Project
13887028_749405441858291_4384048960447401934_n.jpg

Upgrading of DHQ Vehari Hospital into 300 bed
JjtaWj.jpg

Qi05sv.jpg

Rahim Yar Khan Medical College
pnW6LOZzj

pnVoSczrj

Khadim e Punjab Saaf Pani Project in Gogran Khaas Lodhran..

14359193_950494938411538_933240684575457927_n.jpg

1044499_950494971744868_6099355988497398822_n.jpg

So finally after successfylly giving state of the art health and education facilities to all KPK people, kpk gov. is about to start a "Halal peshawar Jangla metro service"

In the absence of any major infrastructure project undertaken by pti to showcase for the next elections. PTI is following the foot steps of its arch rivals PMLN punjab.

And a Jangla metro Peshawar is what PTI is considering in the next 2 and half years.

Peshawar Rapid Mass Transit System to be launched soon..

"Senior Peshawar Peshawar Moss director of transit, the Asian Development Bank representatives and other directors with Islamabad Metro travel on the Rawalpindi-Islamabad Metro bus

Directors meeting was held in Islamabad, Pakistan, which brought the regulations discussed the implementation of the project and has vowed officially opened by year-end"

View attachment 322107 View attachment 322108 View attachment 322110 View attachment 322111 View attachment 322112

I know it is very painful for the anti metro Ptians, when they see Peshawar mayor and kpk gov. Officials surveying the pindi metro with foreign experts to get know how , on how a metro will function in a Pakistani scenario.

The anti metro and anti infrastructure pti approach had badly effected pti in Punjab, sind GB and Azad Kashmir elections.

On a personal note , I find it very entertaing, when we see pti officials helplessly using PMLN development model for case study and discussion with donor agencies and investors.
I feel sorry with all Ptians for sharing such torturous pictures of pindi metro visit.

That Metro will be called Anti jangla Metro.

Back
Top Bottom