What's new

Peshawar Airport under attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual we people will be kept in dark, investigators investigate the incident for themselves only..

I live in university town peshawar and heard all the blasts which literally shook my house after which intense firing started which stopped around half an hour ago.I myself work in Khyber Teaching hospital but wasn't on duty today otherwise would have told you about the number of casualties.

This will continue to Happen ,When the Conviction rate of terrorists caught by intel Agencies is lower then 3% , our Dear Judges just love to set these guys Free , so they can live another day , to murder another civilian .

Until & unless there is no Capital Punishment , for Terrorist & anyone who as much as gives them water knowingly , this terrorist situation is not going to be solved.

According to Secuity Officials Reported By Aaj TV Peshawar Airbase Was The Target Of The Terrorists.Severe Fighting Is Going On. Commandoes Have Been Dispatched To Subdue Them.The Terrorists Are In The Hanger

I came form outside, turn on TV< and boom, the first thing I see is tracers whizzing past the camera man as if it is a war zone on in Waziristan.

Four rockets fired reportedly, target maybe the airbase? Anybody familiar with the area can update us with the geography of the area and place where the rockets were fired? (BTW, some channels are saying mortars fired).

The provincial info minister is absolutely clueless, when asked that if there are no terrorists and it ain't a hostage situation, then why is firing still going on. The guy says that it is SOP and used to spread fear!!!

According to Secuity Officials Reported By Aaj TV Peshawar Airbase Was The Target Of The Terrorists.Severe Fighting Is Going On. Commandoes Have Been Dispatched To Subdue Them.The Terrorists Are In The Hanger

Fighting is still going on?

Another patch on Pakistan image................

abp news..

Actually airport area is pretty vast and the tribal area is right in the backyard, so even if a rocket hits the outer wall makes a story of attack on airport..

[video]http://search.jang.com.pk/JangDetail.aspx?ID=79796[/video]
INSHALLAH PAKISTAN win this war....

Suicide bombers were attempting to enter the airport. 3 terrorists have been gunned down, their bodies are on the runway(Dunya TV) #Peshawar

Just saw on TV...that TV cameraman is a brave fellow .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom