What's new

Peshawar Airport under attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three of the rockets fell in the residential University Town, Jamrud Road while one inside the airport.

Four people have been killed while nine have been injured in the terrorist attack, while the death toll is feared to escalate due to the magnitude of the incident.

There have also been reports that human body parts were seen scattered in the affected area.

- TheNewsTribe

There's a small depot/store of USA in University Town (Peshawar).

Army Commandoes Have Taken Control of Peshawar Airport.

I Live In Wah Cantt and Have Been Informed That All Sensitive Intallation in Wah Taxila and Rawalpindi Cantt Have Been Put On Red Alert

Search operation going on....three terrorist killed ,

Suicide bombers were attempting to enter the airport. 3 terrorists have been gunned down, their bodies are on the runway(Dunya TV) #Peshawar

That's in fact alarming, they made it to runway..

I know that Area, poor security, I don't want to explain the over all security and management but it is a security Threat when to receive a single person 10-15 people enter the Airport. Airport team is only interested in collecting money. on the boundaries security personnel have no night vision and other necessary equipment and were never ready for night time counter terrorism Ops.

I wonder where is all the investment going if we are not equipping out soldiers well for the security of sensitive Areas.

Suicide bombers were attempting to enter the airport. 3 terrorists have been gunned down, their bodies are on the runway(Dunya TV) #Peshawar

How possible the security breach easily to runaway??

facepalm-500x400.jpg

[video]http://search.jang.com.pk/JangDetail.aspx?ID=79796[/video]
INSHALLAH PAK WIN THIS WAR.....and Handle this situation....

How could so many people are dead and injured when the attackers were only 3 and gunned down at entrance?
Doesnt make sense

Yeah, doesn't make any sense... I doubt they were only 3, more than half a dozen I believe..

Anybody logged in from Peshawar?

Status update of my ex-neighbour who lives in Hayatabad.
"The windows are rattling. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING??? SIMULTANEOUS BOMB BLASTS!! 4th one i heard right now!!
· · about an hour ago "

PS: Hayatabad is at the other end of Peshawar.

Army Aviation base and airport, buy one get one free...

How possible the security breach easily to runaway??

facepalm-500x400.jpg

Dear Even The Most Technologically Advanced Countries With Sophisticated Security Systems Get Breached.

According To The News Reports The Terrorists Had Done A Survey Of The Airport Area.Through A Very Heavy Suicide Bomb Blast They Were Able To Tear Down The Walls of A Relatively Isolated Part Of The Airport And The Rest Managed To Enter Firing Rockets.Fortunately The Security Forces Were Alert And Were Able To Engage Them

The attack was not for Civilian Air port. PAF base Peshawar share its runway with Peshawar Airport, which is PAF's Northern Air Command.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom