What's new

Pervez Musharraf concedes he has 'Indian blood', hence for peace with India

Yes, you are right, in fact this remained a bone of contention. No one in India endorsed British philosophy, when I say one, it means no one.

BTW don't you value last lines of my previous posts?

it was your opinion and not shocking to me because you are very sensible.moderate and well thought poster here always. sometimes I don't agree with what you write but thats so rare I can't remember the last time and its to expected ( not looking for 100% agreement). so do I appreciate it? yes

Don't we(Pakistani) all have Indian roots? Before the partition our ancestors were Indian were they not :what:

Speak for yourself. We natives of Pak Sarzameen have nothing to do with what is now india.

No one denies that Mohajor Urdu Speaking people have Indian blood and are probably the same as Indian Muslims.

Buzz off! You're (Mushy) still not getting a visa into our country. Stay in your "heaven".

Speak for yourself. We natives of Pak Sarzameen have nothing to do with what is now india.

No one denies that Mohajor Urdu Speaking people have Indian blood and are probably the same as Indian Muslims.

I am afraid you are wrong my dear friend... Mahajir doesn't mean any Urdu speaking individual, Punjabis are Mahajir as well . Anyone who migrated from India at the time of partition is considered to be as Mahajir.

Moreover before partition every individual whether a Muslim, Hindu or Sikh had a common country to live in... There is nothing like native Pakistani or immigrant Pakistani, native Indian or immigrant Indian.. Partition was the division of a common country , people afterwards had a choice to live wherever they wanted to live..

Let us not forget the fact that the people of Pakistan then were not Pakistanis, they were Indians or British Indians whatever you call.

So now the case is either all of us have to do or no one of us has to do with what is now India.

I am afraid you are wrong my dear friend... Mahajir doesn't mean any Urdu speaking individual, Punjabis are Mahajir as well . Anyone who migrated from India at the time of partition is considered to be as Mahajir.

Moreover before partition every individual whether a Muslim, Hindu or Sikh had a common country to live in... There is nothing like native Pakistani or immigrant Pakistani, native Indian or immigrant Indian.. Partition was the division of a common country , people afterwards had a choice to live wherever they wanted to live..

Let us not forget the fact that the people of Pakistan then were not Pakistanis, they were Indians or British Indians whatever you call.

very well and sesibly written....a thank added to your crown!

So now the case is either all of us have to do or no one of us has to do with what is now India.

There was no india.. it was a union of states(countries) occupied by british! prove me wrong... also native means people of the soil...unlike mohajirs punjabis who came frm eastern punjab dnt call themselves mohajirs etc...

There was no india.. it was a union of states(countries) occupied by british! prove me wrong... also native means people of the soil...unlike mohajirs punjabis who came frm eastern punjab dnt call themselves mohajirs etc...

My point is not about proving India a country or a union of countries.. What all I am saying is fact that there's no point proving native Pakistanis of then Pakistanis and immigrant Mahajirs, this is all what I argued.

lil-b-based-god-o.gif

My point is not about proving India a country or a union of countries.. What all I am saying is fact that there's no point proving native Pakistanis of then Pakistanis and immigrant Mahajirs.

All i know is tht historically modern day Pakistan was never part of india... nor any of our civilisation spread to the gangetic plains of hindustan.... even by ethnicity how many punjabis reside in india?2% at max?sindhis? NONE? Punjab itself was a country n not part of india!

Nobdy hates mohajirs... infacts its the urdu speaking people who have actually coined the term!

My ancestors were never indians!

Mohajirs!!!!!!!! This will happen if indian muslim goes to pakistan( including kashmiri, gujrat muslim ETC. Left wiil be next east bengal ooops sorry bangladesh)

All i know is tht historically modern day Pakistan was never part of india... nor any of our civilisation spread to the gangetic plains of hindustan.... even by ethnicity how many punjabis reside in india?2% at max?sindhis? NONE? Punjab itself was a country n not part of india!

Nobdy hates mohajirs... infacts its the urdu speaking people who have actually coined the term!

Just wondering on when did India become a member of UN... And what was the status of Pakistan at that time.. :)

They dropped from sky?

Mohajirs!!!!!!!! This will happen if indian muslim goes to pakistan( including kashmiri, gujrat muslim ETC. Left wiil be next east bengal ooops sorry bangladesh)

Dream on. We have plenty of migrants from Indian Occupied Kashmir in Punjab Province of Pakistan and they never say they are Mohajor. And they never say they have Indian blood. They want to taste Indian blood :lol:

Dont want indian muslims in our country... and kashmiris r not indian by the way.... we have millions of them..not to forget millions of kashmiri refugees tht came frm IOK...And are not called mohajirs!:tdown:

Dream on. We have plenty of migrants from Indian Occupied Kashmir in Punjab Province of Pakistan and they never say they are Mohajor. And they never say they have Indian blood. They want to taste Indian blood :lol:

Didnt know there were vampires in Pakistani Punjab.. Heard about terrorist camps in Mudrike, but never vampires :lol:

Back
Top Bottom