What's new

Pervez Musharraf concedes he has 'Indian blood', hence for peace with India

Whatever you are citing is a different debate altogether, it has nothing to do with my point of view, nowhere I referred to civilisation, customs, traditions, moral laws and legal codes. I am strictly talking about the immigrants who fall into the category of Mahajirs. As you are stating your ancestors weren't Indians the same way Mahajir can state their ancestors were not from India, as per your views 'India being union of different states'.

Most of Sindhis at present have a Persian or Baluchi descend, does it really makes a case of Mahajir? No, obviously not.

And yes, there are Sindhis in present India, more than 5 million.

The only Sindhis in India are the Hindu Sindhis who migrated from Pakistan to India in 1947 and they dont even make 0.00001% of India's population. Punjab was divided, Quaid-i-Azam and many Pakistani movement activists wanted entire Punjab as part of Pakistan but Sikhs didnt allow them. Punjabis in India are almost all Hindus and Sikhs and Punjabis make less than 3% of India's population, while there are plenty of Uttar Pradeshi Muslims, Gujrati Muslims, Hyderabadi Muslims in India who are the same as Mohajors of Pakistan (who make only 7% of Pakistan's population).

Is that tribal style of English as opposed to Indian style English? Just wondering! :coffee:

Here comes the drunk bangali troll with his no value rants.Abt the english... clearly tht aint "hinglish" noooo?(<hinglish)!

@Karan.... pathetic? must be indian army....perfect example was the recent pathetic indian army helicopter pilots were forced to land in Skardu.

@batra: really? Punjab n sindh were princely state n not part of india! today sindh is a Pakistani province yet indians use its name in their anthem does tht matter?

Baluchistan is occupied? LOL ...What a loser...

Here comes the drunk bangali troll with his no value rants.Abt the english... clearly tht aint "hinglish" noooo?(<hinglish)!

@Karan.... pathetic? must be indian army....perfect example was the recent pathetic indian army helicopter pilots were forced to land in Skardu.

@batra: really? Punjab n sindh were princely state n not part of india! today sindh is a Pakistani province yet indians use its name in their anthem does tht matter?

Baluchistan is occupied? LOL ...What a loser...

Do you ever attend any history class or you brainwashed in madrassas( which is common in pakistan, i mean thats not you fault)?

Do you ever attend any history class or you brainwashed in madrassas( which is common in pakistan, i mean thats not you fault)?

You indians are the ones that need to learn history and also learn who created the word indian and how? You "indians" should all call yourself gangians and your country gangia....if you are so obsessed about creating names from a river.

Throughout much of history Pakistan and India were never one and Pakistanis were never Indians.

world_indusvalleymap.png

Indus Valley Civilization

20100703012806!Ghaznavid_Empire_975_-_1187_(AD).PNG

Ghaznavid Empire

250px-Afgempdur.jpg

Durrani Empire

481px-AlexanderConquestsInIndia.jpg

Alexander the Great's Empire

Achaemenid_Empire_~480_BC.png

Achaeminid Persian Empire

Sassanid_Empire.jpg

The Persian Sassanid Empire

umayyad_caliphate_750AD.png

Ummayad Caliphate

300px-QASIM.PNG

Extent and expansion of Umayyad rule under Muhammad bin Qasim

The only Sindhis in India are the Hindu Sindhis who migrated from Pakistan to India in 1947 and they dont even make 0.00001% of India's population. Punjab was divided, Quaid-i-Azam and many Pakistani movement activists wanted entire Punjab as part of Pakistan but Sikhs didnt allow them. Punjabis in India are almost all Hindus and Sikhs and Punjabis make less than 3% of India's population, while there are plenty of Uttar Pradeshi Muslims, Gujrati Muslims, Hyderabadi Muslims in India who are the same as Mohajors of Pakistan (who make only 7% of Pakistan's population).

I agree, I know all about the history... In fact I would have also made the very points if I was to turn to what you are turning to right now.. You got to pick what exactly I pointed out in a reply to your post about Mahajirs and natives, rest of my posts are strictly in context to what I said in that particular post..

I wonder if you have anything more to say on that?

I dnt have to prove anything! its u who has to prove tht modern day Pakistan was part of any country called india!

PN - I dont even know why you are bothering with this wanna be major. Dont bother with him. His low quality jibberish on here speaks volumes of his intelligence or lack of. He comes on here spurting rubbish about education and is simply obsessed with Pakistan? Bahh not worth answering to his rubbish.
On topic were we not all called India once?

I dnt have to prove anything! its u who has to prove tht modern day Pakistan was part of any country called india!

I am changing my question from you ever attend any history class to do you ever attend any school?

You are the person who said prove me wrong and now saying i was proving? Please can you tell me name of your school? You passed( if any)

If the Afghans didnt defeat the British and British included Afghanistan in their "British India Empire" these indians would say Afghanistan belongs to India, if British included Iran in their "British India Empire" these indians would say Iran belongs to India.

They always talk big behind the computer but ask these indians what their ancestors were doing when the British ruled South Asia :lol:

275ea91cbc.jpg

I am changing my question from you ever attend any history class to do you ever attend any school?

You are the person who said prove me wrong and now saying i was proving? Please can you tell me name of your school? You passed( if any)

Can you be on topic and stop trying to derail this thread? Are you dim or extra dim. On topic or dont bother.

Can you be on topic and stop trying to derail this thread? Are you dim or extra dim. On topic or dont bother.

I am not the one who started talking off topic! 'Pakistani nationalist' was the person who started talking about muhajir instead of musaraf

using such uncivilized word and hoping for no personal attack

I am not the one who started talking off topic! 'Pakistani nationalist' was the person who started talking about muhajir instead of musaraf

using such uncivilized word and hoping for no personal attack

Get off your high horse then. Treat people the way you expect people to treat you. If you want to have a civilized conversation about the topic then great. If you start asking if someone has any education or resorting to madressah tactics dont expect us to sit here like bunny rabbits coz you will get it back in your direction WITH interest.
Have a nice evening Major.

Back
Top Bottom