What's new

Pervez Musharraf concedes he has 'Indian blood', hence for peace with India

Balochis and Pathans can get Lost. We don't have anything to do with them. Infact they came as a War Booty in 1893. :lol:

Infact Pakistan was a Indic Land which was Divided and only for Indic People who are Punjabis, Sindhis and Muhajirs.

Balochis and Pathans can get lost to Afghanistan and Iran!

They have no right over Indic Land.

You "indians" are not indic but GANGDIC :lol:

Indians keep distorting the name of our river. Why dont you distort your river's name and make a race for your people called GANGDIC.

Indus River flows through Pakistan and all of present day Pakistan was once part of Indus Valley Civilization.

world_indusvalleymap.png

Balochistan, SIndh, Punjab, and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (NWFP) all decided to be part of Pakistan in 1947.

And if you think Punjabis and SIndhis will rather be with indians than our Baloch and Pakhtun brothers, think again. Tell that to the people who are ruling Pakistan. ISI chief, Chief of Army Staff, Prime Minister, and President who are all Punjabi or Sindhi :lol:

And soon a Pathan will lead Pakistan:

PTI_Poster.jpg

You "indians" are not indic but GANGDIC :lol:

Indians keep distorting the name of our river. Why dont you distort your river's name and make a race for your people called GANGDIC.

Indus River flows through Pakistan and all of present day Pakistan was once part of Indus Valley Civilization.

world_indusvalleymap.png

Balochistan, SIndh, Punjab, and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (NWFP) all decided to be part of Pakistan in 1947.

And if you think Punjabis and SIndhis will rather be with indians than our Baloch and Pakhtun brothers, think again. Tell that to the people who are ruling Pakistan. ISI chief, Chief of Army Staff, Prime Minister, and President who are all Punjabi or Sindhi :lol:

And soon a Pathan will lead Pakistan:

PTI_Poster.jpg

This is Indian or Indic Land.

indian-subcontinent-map.gif

On November 12, 1893, Abdur Rahman Khan and Mortimer Durand agreed to go ahead with marking the line between Afghanistan and British India.[2] It is said that the two parties later camped at Parachinar (now part of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) of Pakistan), which is a small town near Khost in Afghanistan, for delimiting the frontier.[citation needed] There was no national consensus made in Afghanistan, and a majority of the population were unaware that their native land was planned to be split in half permanently. The resulting Durand Line Agreement or Durand Line Treaty would ensure the carving out of a new province called North-West Frontier Province (NWFP) out of annexed areas from Afghanistan, which are currently part of Pakistan and includes the FATA and Frontier Regions. It also included the areas of Multan, Mianwali, the Bahawalpur, and Dera Ghazi Khan. These areas were part of the Afghan Empire from 1747 until around 1820s when the Sikh followed by British invaded and took possession.[19] They were annexed with the Punjab Province of Pakistan as late as 1970, after one the unit of Pakistan was dissolved by President Yahya Khan, resulting in a shrunken NWFP (now called Khyber Pakhtunkhwa).

Durand Line - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pathans and Balochis are Aliens to this Land like Islam or Christianity!

Balochis and Pathans can get Lost. We don't have anything to do with them. Infact they came as a War Booty in 1893. :lol:

Infact Pakistan was a Indic Land which was Divided and only for Indic People who are Punjabis, Sindhis and Muhajirs.

Balochis and Pathans can get lost to Afghanistan and Iran!

They have no right over Indic Land.

First of you better try to learn the difference between Majahir and non-Mahajir, the term is an umbrella term, encompasses a wide range of people from different settings. Secondly try to behave, no Pakistani thinks the way you think.

Reply if you have something to share good enough otherwise you can go to your bed.. Good night

Throughout much of history Pakistan and India were never one and Pakistanis were never Indians.

Throughout much of history present day pakistan was ruled from empires based in present day india.That is why you have a language originated in central india as your "national language",and the guy in your avatar is gujrati..[/QUOTE]

world_indusvalleymap.png

Indus Valley Civilization

20100703012806!Ghaznavid_Empire_975_-_1187_(AD).PNG

Ghaznavid Empire

250px-Afgempdur.jpg

Durrani Empire

481px-AlexanderConquestsInIndia.jpg

Alexander the Great's Empire

Achaemenid_Empire_~480_BC.png

Achaeminid Persian Empire

Sassanid_Empire.jpg

The Persian Sassanid Empire

umayyad_caliphate_750AD.png

Ummayad Caliphate

300px-QASIM.PNG

Extent and expansion of Umayyad rule under Muhammad bin Qasim

No matter how many interim maps of various invaders who invaded,raped and pillaged your ancestors you show,the fact remains that in most of the times of written history,areas under present day pakistan were ruled by empires based in present day india-starting from the great mourya empire..

Don't we(Pakistani) all have Indian roots? Before the partition our ancestors were Indian were they not :what:

Are you crazy!!:disagree: Only 4-8% of Pakistanis have Indian roots and most of them live in Karachi. This is a basic fact. Obviously Indian members would enjoy that but realistically the bulk of majority in Pakistan has nothing to do with India. Also you should no that the Urdu language never existed before partition and it was during the 1960s-1970s where the muhajirs came in to our country and imposed it on us.

Their land is being occupied by Indian forces.

Look at the massive crowd in India Occupied Kashmir telling you indians to go back to india and leave Kashmir.

THere is another video from Balochistan doing rounds of the forums that also begin with "Pakistan ka matlab kya".. You may find it pretty interesting ;)

who cares where he was born....he was born in what is today called india, migrated to Pakistan with his family.....and served his country dutifully --in uniform and in civilian garb.

his loyalty to Pakistan is unquestionable. In my books, loyalty to Pakistan is most important thing; leave aside religious beliefs.

who cares where he was born....he was born in what is today called india, migrated to Pakistan with his family.....and served his country dutifully --in uniform and in civilian garb.

his loyalty to Pakistan is unquestionable. In my books, loyalty to Pakistan is most important thing; leave aside religious beliefs.

So why is his son permanently settled in the USA, and his grandson and several close relatives are US nationals?

he is right he was indian till 14 august 1947 thats it .wait few more years and no body will alive from that day then we have 100% pakistan made population lolz

Life expectancy in Pakistan must be really low...

And yet he is a patriot in your book, but I am not? Hypocrisy anyone? :D

i'm not going to waste my time talking about your patriotism. I don't know you; though based on things you write time to time, it's obvious (in my mind at least) that your loyalties lie elsewhere. I thinkto an extent, you mean well at least.

quite frankly, it makes absolutely no difference to me where your ''loyalties'' lie; none of my concern.

So why is his son permanently settled in the USA, and his grandson and several close relatives are US nationals?

Sir jee sorry for being insolent, you yourself settled in US, at least for now.. I wish there was an apparatus to measure patriotism.

Well, assuming your logic right would lure an individual to end up in a state of mind - Every Pakistani politician is a traitor for the reason of having family or at least close relatives settled in abroad.

Mr. Nawaz Sharif's family is settled in abroad, with all business there.
Mr. Zardari's family is settled in abroad, with all business there .
Mr. Altaf Hussain's himself settled in abroad.
Mr. Ch Nissar's family is settled in abroad.
Mr. Rehman Malik
Choudhry brothers

and there's a huge list..

If Indians said nothing stupid in their lives, this article alone makes them look horrendously stupid. Musharraf talks about his lineage to India in his book. When he visited India he made damn sure to visit places of his roots.

I have Indian origins too. Blood does not earn allegiance.

Naghma Hindi hai toh kya, Layy toh hijazi hai meri

Back
Top Bottom