What's new

Pervez Musharraf concedes he has 'Indian blood', hence for peace with India

making issue out of nothing..typical indian media mindset..i also have English blood in me..that doesn't mean jack sh1t!

Our leaders (whether x ministers or current) don't take assayalam in foreign countries and make startling comments against Pakistan.
We don't function like that.

Musharraf should stop trying to link India every time he is asked to comment on Pakistan affairs.

It was an indian reporter as per report who asked him the indian blood question.

It was an indian reporter as per report who asked him the indian blood question.

Who asked him to concede ???? Why couldn't he respond --as so many of you do here , There was no India before 1947, Pakistani's are basically of central Asian/Arab descent ( Benazir Bhutto used to love the phrase).

Doesn't he know admitting to Indian Blood is blasphemy in higher circles of Pakistan ?

and to think he was once your president :eek: For shame :hitwall:

Who asked him to concede ???? Why couldn't he respond --as so many of you do here , There was no India before 1947, Pakistani's are basically of central Asian/Arab descent ( Benazir Bhutto used to love the phrase).

Doesn't he know admitting to Indian Blood is blasphemy in higher circles of Pakistan ?

He was born in British india, and indian blood is misleading, what does a Jatt like me, have in common with a Tamil, blood wise - absolutely nothing.

he is right he was indian till 14 august 1947 thats it .wait few more years and no body will alive from that day then we have 100% pakistan made population lolz

Dude Pakistanis are of many descent including Central Asia, Middle East Arab, Greeks, Polish, Armenian, Turkish, Chinese etc etc. Musharraf's ancesters were from Delhi, same as my grand parents were from UttarPradesh. You can find many people having ancesters from UP, Delhi, Bengal, Bangladesh, Hyderabad Deccan, Bihar, Gujarat, Maharatsra, Rajasthan etc etc. But majority of Pakistanis may have back ground of Central Asia & Middle East Arabia.

My friend the term , 'INDIAN BLOOD' is the most complex-ed term in the world. It consists tamils, nagaland, Marathi, UP and many more.

It is misleading - I look nothing like a Tamil, they also speak a different language, and have a different culture, I have more in common with a Frenchman than a Tamil.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom