What's new

People please stop dreaming of india as a powerful nation or superpower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i opened this thread to put my thinking infront of u...

If u dont like,just dont bother to reply....But i am telling wat i think is truth

Guys let me tell u frankly.....

India will never be a powerful nation.....
With this secularism curse,it can never....

Secularism will divide this country....

External forces will exploit this secularism curse to divide India...write it down

Only country having atleast 95% people having single religion will prosper,there will be no clashes...no religious drift....

In this growing country,different religion will try to dominate other which will result into conversion and finally rift and clashes

U guys better enjoy this moment,future is very bad in india...this religion diversity will eat india...

India had divided kingdoms ,which was exploited by british and our ancestors were ruled for 200 years...

The US or Russia or UK does not have this diverse religion...so they had their own time of great powers........

China on the other hand ,has buddhism or taoism or atheists which are not so diverse as muslim ,christain, or hindu......
Their economy is growing..they are binded by one/similar religion...there are no religious clashes...

example :-
christian missionaries(it's happening currently)
first they start a small missionary to serve people...they will get money from foreign source....

Then they ask people to convert to christianity in return they will give them cash....
if any one opposes it they will use the secularism card......Any one can practice any religion...

They keep on doing this using Secular right as a shield
after christians are majority in kerala,they will start a political party.....
They will get elected ,erase hinduism from kerala.....
and spread it like cancer to whole india

And this will lead to instability,economy down,and a failed nation....

Wat is the main reason for this problem..Secularism.....

And the number of increasing illegal bd muslims,which will create a political instability in WB...

To solve this problem,we indians have to follow one religion or be atheists that will bind us together,but that will never happen

Secularism will eat this country.....

And don't dream of any superpower $hit stories

If at all this country does not rise it will be because of people like you .

Most Indians take pride in Indian being a secular country and that is how it will remain .

If you want an all hindu country , you are free to migrate to nepal.

- From a Hindu with love

Oh sorry, i am not talking about history of Muslims in India, i'm talking about recent Christian converts..

As far as Muslims are concerned, the first one who converted to Islam in even my fore fathers was a person known as "Kaka Ram" and he was a Brahman.. We have complete "shajra nasb" with us :) and i'm not ashamed of it.. as Islam does not bother with cast, color or creed..

There are many Muslims which came from outside but then majority is converts from Hinduism, Atheism or Buddhism in Indo-Pak sub-continent.

Aamna Ali, i believe you!.. but it doesn't matter, as soon as one converts to Islam, he/she becomes of same level..

Hope i cleared my point..

i am agreed with u ....only one race is superior and that is humanity...superiority lies in righteousness and not in colour of skin or caste....this is why hindus are leaving hinduism and it also cause of people like the OP plagued mind..brain-washed by NDTV

i am agreed with u ....only one race is superior and that is humanity...superiority lies in righteousness and not in colour of skin or caste....this is why hindus are leaving hinduism and it also cause of people like the OP plagued mind..brain-washed by NDTV

Honestly, I hope and pray India never turns into a religion based country, that would be a disaster on a very major level. It would not be good for normal civilians, learn from us, we are suffering from sectarian violence for last 63 years.. and now it has turned ugly..

I think the only thing India needs to do right now is gather all neighbours on table and sort mutual problems out as soon as possible.

Like Pakistan, India also spends too much on Defence budget, and because its area is huge, it requires more money to protect all sides.. The money saved can be used to raise the living standard of 45% of people which lives near or under the poverty line..

Just my two cents..

AAtish,
Your 2 cents are gratefully accepted
you see the general consensus that occurs in this forum is that all of india's neighbours are against her which is faar from reality.
Whatever our ministry or military may say or would like u to believe, the truth is that Pakistan has been our biggest concern and will remain for a long time. China is a more sensible (sorry to say) country and we dont feel much threatened by them and same is the other way around.
Rest of our neighbours-- nepal , srilanka, bangladesh, bhutan, myanmar are really good frndz and our defence allocations specific to them is almost nill.

and you should be happy to knw that india's defence allocation is just around 2% of its GDP, lower than any of our neighbours. and i assure u that v are doing our best to improve the living standards of our people.
regards

AAtish,
Your 2 cents are gratefully accepted
you see the general consensus that occurs in this forum is that all of india's neighbours are against her which is faar from reality.
Whatever our ministry or military may say or would like u to believe, the truth is that Pakistan has been our biggest concern and will remain for a long time. China is a more sensible (sorry to say) country and we dont feel much threatened by them and same is the other way around.
Rest of our neighbours-- nepal , srilanka, bangladesh, bhutan, myanmar are really good frndz and our defence allocations specific to them is almost nill.

and you should be happy to knw that india's defence allocation is just around 2% of its GDP, lower than any of our neighbours. and i assure u that v are doing our best to improve the living standards of our people.
regards

Good for you mate.. good for you.. I am not trying to start a flame war or anything, as i said a couple of posts ago, i do not know the internal situation of India as i haven't been there, Ever! that is the only reason i was asking for Indian friends to tell me about this.

Thanks i stand corrected! I just don't want another country from Asia to go down, a country which can possibly lead the world and bring prosperity to this region.

People accept it or not, a strong India will only consolidate the international standing of region.

Honestly, I hope and pray India never turns into a religion based country, that would be a disaster on a very major level. It would not be good for normal civilians, learn from us, we are suffering from sectarian violence for last 63 years.. and now it has turned ugly..

dont worry
their are more sane people in india than you think. People like the op of this thread, are among some of the loose nuts in this country and they will be dealt with accordingly.

Even the converted Christians call themselves Hindus when census are taken. Its all money induced conversion. Its not because of superiority of Christianity. Anyways we all take pride in our secularism. And hopefully everyone would work towards a better India regardless of caste, creed and religion.

the sectarian voilence in your country is fueled by your enemies....athough after 9/11 i think not more than 4,5 such incidents happened cause the same foreign powers who were fueling sectarian voilence in your country are diverting the same funds to create unrest in your country in the name of war against terror

India can never be a superpower because this world is heading towards depolarization.....

dont worry
their are more sane people in india than you think. People like the op of this thread, are among some of the loose nuts in this country and they will be dealt with accordingly.
i love the gandhi pic in your avatar...what do u think about my avatar?:smitten:

What is this obsession over super power anyways. What does that even mean?

Good for you mate.. good for you.. I am not trying to start a flame war or anything, as i said a couple of posts ago, i do not know the internal situation of India as i haven't been there, Ever! that is the only reason i was asking for Indian friends to tell me about this.

Thanks i stand corrected!

well i could explain to you the reason for his frustration today

Our beloved Mr. Hafeez saheb posted a thread on violence going on in orissa and some attrocities commited on christians their and our beloved op here got turned on and irritated by sum of the posts from 'rickshaw driver'.
i believe thats the reason for this new thread.
i hope both get well tomorrow and stop the trolling competiton and go to school early..:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom