What's new

People please stop dreaming of india as a powerful nation or superpower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i opened this thread to put my thinking infront of u...

If u dont like,just dont bother to reply....But i am telling wat i think is truth

Guys let me tell u frankly.....

India will never be a powerful nation.....
With this secularism curse,it can never....

Secularism will divide this country....

External forces will exploit this secularism curse to divide India...write it down

Only country having atleast 95% people having single religion will prosper,there will be no clashes...no religious drift....

In this growing country,different religion will try to dominate other which will result into conversion and finally rift and clashes

U guys better enjoy this moment,future is very bad in india...this religion diversity will eat india...

India had divided kingdoms ,which was exploited by british and our ancestors were ruled for 200 years...

The US or Russia or UK does not have this diverse religion...so they had their own time of great powers........

China on the other hand ,has buddhism or taoism or atheists which are not so diverse as muslim ,christain, or hindu......
Their economy is growing..they are binded by one/similar religion...there are no religious clashes...

example :-
christian missionaries(it's happening currently)
first they start a small missionary to serve people...they will get money from foreign source....

Then they ask people to convert to christianity in return they will give them cash....
if any one opposes it they will use the secularism card......Any one can practice any religion...

They keep on doing this using Secular right as a shield
after christians are majority in kerala,they will start a political party.....
They will get elected ,erase hinduism from kerala.....
and spread it like cancer to whole india

And this will lead to instability,economy down,and a failed nation....

Wat is the main reason for this problem..Secularism.....

And the number of increasing illegal bd muslims,which will create a political instability in WB...

To solve this problem,we indians have to follow one religion or be atheists that will bind us together,but that will never happen

Secularism will eat this country.....

And don't dream of any superpower $hit stories

You see, i get least bit nervous seeing such comments from you.
Thats bcoz, i knw that a normal indian is more intelligent than you.
If you think the only reason why indians (i mean we INDIANS --- hindus, muslims, christians,sikhs, jews,aethists excluding least important low lives like u)
live in this beautiful country of ours is to be a superpower one day, then you are mistaken. We dont care about being a superpower unless our fellow brethren is shoulder to shoulder with us while uplifting the so called trophy of being a superpower.
Actully i feel the least bit interested in writing anything more coz i dont think any of my responses would ever change u as a person. Ur RSS brainwashed mind would never ever come to the real senses and see the INDIA which WE INDIANS live in , and would like to live hand in hand forever.
thanks and plz dont respond

I am a Muslim..nobody has ever tried to convert me and neither have i or anyone i know ever tried convert someone!!
..i dont see how someones religious views or non belief in Allah can in anyway help our country!

Converts he is talking about, are not converts from Islam, they are mostly lower class Hindus, but again i don't know as i haven't been to India, so i can't say anything for sure, my whole knowledge is dependent upon Information collected from Media and my own logic..

I would love if someone can clarify for me this Christian missionary problem, why is it a problem and how are they converting people?

We have never had and we will never have a problem with secularism as long as we have a strong , progressive Govt at the centre . And Let our economy grow a few more decades this way .....we will fulfill all the criteria s of being a superpower ...

Military might , economy power , diplomatic clout -- High standard of living

If all these parameters are met - I dont even care if the world calls us as superpower or not . We will have achieved what we tried to .

Superpower is a vague word at best -- Even Saudi Arabia is an energy superpower but for the life of me I would never want to live in such a one.

You see, i get least bit nervous seeing such comments from you.
Thats bcoz, i knw that a normal indian is more intelligent than you.
If you think the only reason why indians (i mean we INDIANS --- hindus, muslims, christians,sikhs, jews,aethists excluding least important low lives like u)
live in this beautiful country of ours is to be a superpower one day, then you are mistaken. We dont care about being a superpower unless our fellow brethren is shoulder to shoulder with us while uplifting the so called trophy of being a superpower.
Actully i feel the least bit interested in writing anything more coz i dont think any of my responses would ever change u as a person. Ur RSS brainwashed mind would never ever come to the real senses and see the INDIA which WE INDIANS live in , and would like to live in hand to hand forever.
thanks and plz dont respond

and this is the real gandhi ideology...he is just a hater who is planning to bring india to destruction

Did you say
1) Only country having atleast 95% people having single religion will prosper,there will be no clashes...no religious drift....

Afghanistan = 98% 1 religion
Algeria = 97 % 1 religion
Angola = 96% 1 religion
Bahamas = 98% 1 religion
Bolivia = 96% 1 religion
Greece= 99% 1 religion
Kiribati = 96% 1 religion
Ukraine = 96% 1 religion
just for an proof and you know what

INDIANS WILL ALWAYS UNITE WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR COUNTRY ONLY INDIANS STAND THERE AND NO OTHER RELIGION.

There are lot of incidents to prove this
From INDIANS uniting against British rule to uniting against pakistan during KARGIL even during NATURAL CALAMITIES we where one. :azn: India will be an superpower :tup:

Converts are not Muslims, they are mostly lower class Hindus, but again i don't know as i haven't been to India, so i can't say anything for sure, my whole knowledge is dependent upon Information collected from Media and my own logic..

I would love if someone can clarify for me this Christian missionary problem, why is it a problem and how are they converting people?

I am confused here..If converts are not muslims,then I guess almost nobody in Pakistan is a muslim...

AND...slowly but steadily we ARE indeed all becoming Atheists..I mean how many of us really believe and follow are religions truly these days?..
..so IMHO we are indeed progressing and are going to be a shupaarpawar some day!

Disagree ....on both points -- turning into an atheist should not be considered progress . Its certainly moral and spiritual degeneration. Though such opinions differ from person to person.

and citizens of the current superpowers -- U.S and European countries are slowly turning to a more holistic way of living . Fed up with relentless materialism in their homelands many of them travel to places in the east and India too in search of spirituality and peace .

Converts are not Muslims, they are mostly lower class Hindus, but again i don't know as i haven't been to India, so i can't say anything for sure, my whole knowledge is dependent upon Information collected from Media and my own logic..

Not all Muslims are hindu converts! ..

I think the only thing India needs to do right now is gather all neighbours on table and sort mutual problems out as soon as possible.

Like Pakistan, India also spends too much on Defence budget, and because its area is huge, it requires more money to protect all sides.. The money saved can be used to raise the living standard of 45% of people which lives near or under the poverty line..

Just my two cents..

Did you say
1) Only country having atleast 95% people having single religion will prosper,there will be no clashes...no religious drift....

Afghanistan = 98% 1 religion
Algeria = 97 % 1 religion
Angola = 96% 1 religion
Bahamas = 98% 1 religion
Bolivia = 96% 1 religion
Greece= 99% 1 religion
Kiribati = 96% 1 religion
Ukraine = 96% 1 religion
just for an proof and you know what

INDIANS WILL ALWAYS UNITE WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR COUNTRY ONLY INDIANS STAND THERE AND NO OTHER RELIGION.

There are lot of incidents to prove this
From INDIANS uniting against British rule to uniting against pakistan during KARGIL even during NATURAL CALAMITIES we where one. :azn: India will be an superpower :tup:

i am agreed with you,india will be an super-power

Guys i opened this thread to put my thinking infront of u...

If u dont like,just dont bother to reply....But i am telling wat i think is truth

Guys let me tell u frankly.....

India will never be a powerful nation.....
With this secularism curse,it can never....

Secularism will divide this country....

External forces will exploit this secularism curse to divide India...write it down

Only country having atleast 95% people having single religion will prosper,there will be no clashes...no religious drift....

In this growing country,different religion will try to dominate other which will result into conversion and finally rift and clashes

U guys better enjoy this moment,future is very bad in india...this religion diversity will eat india...

India had divided kingdoms ,which was exploited by british and our ancestors were ruled for 200 years...

The US or Russia or UK does not have this diverse religion...so they had their own time of great powers........

China on the other hand ,has buddhism or taoism or atheists which are not so diverse as muslim ,christain, or hindu......
Their economy is growing..they are binded by one/similar religion...there are no religious clashes...

example :-
christian missionaries(it's happening currently)
first they start a small missionary to serve people...they will get money from foreign source....

Then they ask people to convert to christianity in return they will give them cash....
if any one opposes it they will use the secularism card......Any one can practice any religion...

They keep on doing this using Secular right as a shield
after christians are majority in kerala,they will start a political party.....
They will get elected ,erase hinduism from kerala.....
and spread it like cancer to whole india

And this will lead to instability,economy down,and a failed nation....

Wat is the main reason for this problem..Secularism.....

And the number of increasing illegal bd muslims,which will create a political instability in WB...

To solve this problem,we indians have to follow one religion or be atheists that will bind us together,but that will never happen

Secularism will eat this country.....

And don't dream of any superpower $hit stories

Tallboy123 My question is what is the need to become a super power or duper power... Why do we have to constrain ourselves in the shckles of power blocks and guardian nation theology...

You'r rhetoric is India should be a hindu nation .. thats what you are basically saying...this is a forum and you can speak freely...

Along with me 95% of Indian members (conservative figure) will disagree with you

India is a democratic secular country that is barely 70 years old.. and you want to compare them with Imperial powers like UK and russia along with America which is much older.

The entire world is moving towards the a non prejudiced society ending hate towards each other and you come up with the brilliant idea to walk backwards.

Your prime concern is not about wellbeing of the country but stinks of communal rhetoric.. to which you are entitled too (benefit of a democracy)

Let me tell you this our democracy and nationality is based on the idea of secularism. Your hatred towards abrahamic religion is your own personal problem .. i would recommended you to educate yourself more on effects of society on religion

wow at least some one realize . yep India can not be a super power for world its 100% right but india can be a power . a power which loved by all of her nighburs . a power for symbol of friendship . i wonder that day when India- Pakistan borders will be like Canada -USA borders. and people of India and Pakistan feel them self as humans not Indian Pakistani .that will be the day when India call himself as power .

I am confused here..If converts are not muslims,then I guess almost nobody in Pakistan is a muslim...

Oh sorry, i am not talking about history of Muslims in India, i'm talking about recent Christian converts..

As far as Muslims are concerned, the first one who converted to Islam in even my fore fathers was a person known as "Kaka Ram" and he was a Brahman.. We have complete family tree with us :) and i'm not ashamed of it.. as Islam does not bother with cast, color or creed..

There are many Muslims which came from outside but then majority is converts from Hinduism, Atheism or Buddhism in Indo-Pak sub-continent.

Aamna Ali, i believe you!.. but it doesn't matter, as soon as one converts to Islam, he/she becomes of same level..

Hope i cleared my point..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom