What's new

Pentagon opposes Pelosi's Taiwan trip due to Chinese warning

India wants to be the next INDIA.

NO ONE aspires to be china :lol: ......... not even the chinese.

LOL.

FZKu0QDVEAAnvtZ
FZKu0fGUcAEGnSY
The last time we joked hundreds of thousands died in Korean war. Please don't think this is a joke and provoke a world war. You did it in Ukraine and now you want one in Taiwan? You think this is funny when people get killed? Sick batrds.

You made the positive claim, first, so I guess you're also a hypocrite as well as a lying troll lol. Another troll outed.

26 July
Russian forces reportedly captured the Vuhlehirska Power Station, the second biggest power plant in Ukraine, on the approach to Bakhmut.[704][705] Ukraine confirmed the capture the next day.[706]

Aww man child is mad at me lol

Like I give a **** ha ha

Again the source is trust me bro lol

Aww man child is mad at me lol

Like I give a **** ha ha

Again the source is trust me bro lol
Well I gave you a wiki entry for you to look at, dated July 26. Now, your turn to show me how much land Ukraine has taken back since that date. Over to you, dung worshipper!

FZNz_dzUcAEFfWW.jpeg

Pelosi will be out of taiwan by then, but the real showdown will start after that? will taiwan open fire? this area is just mere 10km from taiwain shores and clearly violates their territory.

At least 51 flights from Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport cancelled ahead of PLA’s military exercises​

Awww so youve read a few hawkish Bloomberg or FP articles and now youre an expert. Russia is in control of the East, Zelensky is running to the hills in Donetsk, China are getting more gregarious regarding Taiwan albeit slowly. Perfect, US is cornered and exposed resorting to desperate last ditch pissing contests to divert attention LOL

Russians have lost at least 5000 vehicles in Ukraine (visually confirmed so more is out there) while controlling less of Ukraine today than they did three months ago.

Now they are suffling troops between front trying to stop Ukrainians from advancing, and let's not forget this is an invasion what Russians thought would be over in less than a week, but now are on +160 days with no end in sight.

Russia already has lost well over 150 BMP-3's out of 650-720, significant portion of their upgraded T-72 /T-80 tanks and are increasingly deploying T-72B tanks, and now Russian regular troops are seen using non-upgraded BMP-1's instead of BMP-2's due heavy losses.

Winning!

Russians have lost at least 5000 vehicles in Ukraine (visually confirmed so more is out there) while controlling less of Ukraine today than they did three months ago.

Now they are suffling troops between front trying to stop Ukrainians from advancing, and let's not forget this is an invasion what Russians thought would be over in less than a week, but now are on +160 days with no end in sight.

Russia already has lost well over 150 BMP-3's out of 650-720, significant portion of their upgraded T-72 /T-80 tanks and are increasingly deploying T-72B tanks, and now Russian regular troops are seen using non-upgraded BMP-1's instead of BMP-2's due heavy losses.

Winning!
Hmm well trust me bro source said otherwise lol

Back
Top Bottom