What's new

Pentagon opposes Pelosi's Taiwan trip due to Chinese warning

As if that really makes a difference lmao.

Use a little bit of common sense if you have, you think Iraqi PM has not notified this to US and US soldiers has evacuated the base, btw not even a single soldier was killed in that Iran's BM's atttack.

As if it was Ukraine that took Russian territories.

Ukraine is being punched left and right. It is a sign of Russian rise again. But as for American world order, it is a huge failure and a sign of US decline. The day that USA dictated orders to other nations is over.

PLA is a brave force, they have every reason to fight. I just don't get the reason behind this hesitation.
Not really, US has changed it's strategy having run out of money and realised that brawns don't work they have shifted to damage by brain work, the result being the same, more expansion and imbalance toward a unipolar world order. But the Chinese and Russians aren't having it and the pesky Indians gate crashing the disorder. It's going to be one big mayhem if fights breakout. Smaller countries are going to disappear by absorption or division.

Thats standard practice when you're about to level a place to the ground. Even the US did this to Iran in the tanker war in the late 80s. Either way, it caused your orange ex president to lie about casualties from 0 to over 100. Now thats a big pathetic lol! Well done Iran. That said, it would be even easier for China to do that.

Care to share the link which states 100 casualties or you are pulling it out from your rear end ?

Care to share the link which states 100 casualties or you are pulling it out from your rear end ?
How about pulling your head out of your rear end, go to the casualties section of the wiki page regarding Ain Al Assad, and go look at the link on it. Not going to waste my time proving to you the sky is blue. Your lying orangutang ex president went from 0 casualties to 110, not 100, in a matter of a week LOL

CasualtiesUnited States 110 U.S. military personnel wounded (traumatic brain injury)[4]

Awww yeah Russia is struggling so badly that Zelensky the clown has told his soldiers to leave Donetsk LOL get a grip! Russia is on track to win on its own terms...next it's China's turn to turn US pissing into the direction of the wind.
Lol cool story bro.

Russia is practically ruined by proxy war. Brilliant move by Americans. Ccp seems going same way. Too bad. Hats off to the deep state lol.

Lol cool story bro.

Russia is practically ruined by proxy war. Brilliant move by Americans. Ccp seems going same way. Too bad. Hats off to the deep state lol.
Awww so youve read a few hawkish Bloomberg or FP articles and now youre an expert. Russia is in control of the East, Zelensky is running to the hills in Donetsk, China are getting more gregarious regarding Taiwan albeit slowly. Perfect, US is cornered and exposed resorting to desperate last ditch pissing contests to divert attention LOL

Awww so youve read a few hawkish Bloomberg or FP articles and now youre an expert. Russia is in control of the East, Zelensky is running to the hills in Donetsk, China are getting more gregarious regarding Taiwan albeit slowly. Perfect, US is cornered and exposed resorting to desperate last ditch pissing contests to divert attention LOL
loll aww - source "trust me bro" ha ha

loll aww - source "trust me bro" ha ha
You made the positive claim, first, so I guess you're also a hypocrite as well as a lying troll lol. Another troll outed.

26 July
Russian forces reportedly captured the Vuhlehirska Power Station, the second biggest power plant in Ukraine, on the approach to Bakhmut.[704][705] Ukraine confirmed the capture the next day.[706]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom