What's new

Peak 5353 still under Pakistan control

Lol no! Fine I won't post a topo map, I'll provide a terrain one, only this one is covered with snow unlike the rest, lets see the arm chair generals wade out of this. Besides I ain't marking it, there are VERY detailed reference maps out there (mostly american), go and find the peak and match the coordinates, why should I do all the lifting AGAIN AND AGAIN!

Here, try a generic google map for size.

jduGlFQ.jpg

@Xeric @Armstrong

I can spot black rock, tiger, tololing and the concerned peak in the above.
Your turn.
WTF is going on here?

You post a generic map, that too a portion of it without any references/landmarks, and want us to locate something on it?

You high or what?

How about you spot something on this:

aaaa by Khakiate, on Flickr

P.S. i still was able to trace the area that you have posted in the so called map, if you want i can mention major land marks on it and repost it. Now, let's see how guud a map-reader you are and do the same to the map i posted.

Last edited:
WTF is going on here?

You post a generic map, that too a portion of it without any references/landmarks, and want us to locate something on it?

You high or what?

How about you spot something on this:

sdasd by Khakiate, on Flickr

P.S. i still was able to trace the area that you have posted in the so called map, if you want i can mention major land marks on it and repost it. Now, let's see how guud a map-reader you are and do the same to the map i posted.

Xeric, I clearly mentioned that its a generic map. Its not as if I was pulling your leg.

No, I meant a detailed topo map would help @Armstrong spot the peak since the altitude would be graded, but he claims that he can't make sense of it.

What's with the rancor?

So you're proud of that? I would've hung my head in shame!!

And you guys are going ga-ga and falling over each other over a useless non tactical hill feature called Pt 5353 that's of no use to man or beast!! Jeeez! :rofl:

ya i guess the way india hung its head after the war with china & losing AKSAI CHIN?

Sino-Indian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bangladesh got there independence and that is what they had been seeking. So please keep your ranting to yourself.

ya i guess the way india hung its head after the war with china & losing AKSAI CHIN?

Sino-Indian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bangladesh got there independence and that is what they had been seeking. So please keep your ranting to yourself.
Yaar.. Atleast respond to comments without the help of China. Forget Industry and defence, Pakistanis now need china to even respond on internet forums. Talk about over dependence...

So you're proud of that? I would've hung my head in shame!!

And you guys are going ga-ga and falling over each other over a useless non tactical hill feature called Pt 5353 that's of no use to man or beast!! Jeeez! :rofl:

Point 5353 is very important peak which is 17397 feet high, and It provides fair view of the Indian supply route to Marpo La and Point 5070 and Point 5245.
And fact is after occupying this peak, India tried really hard to regain this peak but they failed.

Point 5353 is very important peak of 17397 feet high, which provides fair view of the Indian supply route to Marpo La and Point 5070 and Point 5245.
In this day and age of surveillance drones and real time satellite imagery, you sacrificed 4000 of your army men to win a surveillance point :woot: ?

Xeric, I clearly mentioned that its a generic map. Its not as if I was pulling your leg.

No, I meant a detailed topo map would help @Armstrong spot the peak since the altitude would be graded, but he claims that he can't make sense of it.

What's with the rancor?
i find it funny that someone would show a portion of an un-grided map to a civilian and expect him to spot landmarks on it. Even those who have served there cant do that!

@Xeric and yes, its not something I can't figure out, south of the Sindh river, in Astore If I am not incorrect.

Point 5353 is very important peak of 17397 feet high, which provides fair view of the Indian supply route to Marpo La and Point 5070 and Point 5245.
In this day and age of surveillance drones and real time satellite imagery, you sacrificed 4000 of your army men to win a surveillance point :woot: ?

Yaar.. Atleast respond to comments without the help of China. Forget Industry and defence, Pakistanis now need china to even respond on internet forums. Talk about over dependence...

i thought you were talking about hanging your head in shame? so are you? please don't chose to talk ab out what you wish and then ignoring when faced with something exposes your hypocrisy.

i find it funny that someone would show a portion of an un-grided map to a civilian and expect him to spot landmarks on it. Even those who have served there cant do that!

BECASE I have provided detailed maps before Xeric, MANY TIMES, it was getting tiring. And its not as if I picked a random region, or tricked him by presenting a region of the Alps like he was jesting about.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom