What's new

Peak 5353 still under Pakistan control

In this day and age of surveillance drones and real time satellite imagery, you sacrificed 4000 of your army men to win a surveillance point :woot: ?

My friend don't exaggerate the figure!
Indian did not killed 4000 Pakistani soldiers instead this was the total number that took part in kargil war.
In kargil war only 4000 pakistani soldiers was against 30000+ indian soldiers. Still we gave india a tough time and captured important points

Astore is around somewhere yes, but then not precisely.

Tukshun Lungma, west of it. South of the Gilgit Skardu road, will need time for more details.

That aside, did you serve, if you don't mind me asking?

@Armstrong was insinuating it, hence the query.

Last edited:
Point 5353 is very important peak which is 17397 feet high, and It provides fair view of the Indian supply route to Marpo La and Point 5070 and Point 5245.
For your info, alternate routes have been constructed. So Pt 5353 is just another picnic spot for the PA! :azn:

My friend don't exaggerate the figure!
Indian did not killed 4000 Pakistani soldiers instead this was the total number that took part in kargil war.
In kargil war only 4000 pakistani soldiers was against 30000+ indian soldiers. Still we gave india a tough time and captured important points
I dont know, but its your present Prime Minister (who was also the PM at that time) who gave these figures.
The Hindu : Over 4,000 soldiers killed in Kargil: Sharif

i thought you were talking about hanging your head in shame? so are you? please don't chose to talk ab out what you wish and then ignoring when faced with something exposes your hypocrisy.

I was not talking anything about hanging anyone's head in shame. Do I need to write in Chinese now for you to understand what I am saying :)

I dont know, but its your present Prime Minister (who was also the PM at that time) who gave these figures.
The Hindu : Over 4,000 soldiers killed in Kargil: Sharif

I was not talking anything about hanging anyone's head in shame. Do I need to write in Chinese now for you to understand what I am saying :)

i was speaking to orion hunters post. why did you jump in then? his post number 61. so now you understand that i wasn't speaking to you regarding hanging of heads. but you just butted in and ranted.

as for the figure of 4,000 we should be glad that while in exile and crying Nawaz didn't say a million died.

Tukshun Lungma, west of it. South of the Gilgit Skardu road, will need time for more details.

That aside, did you serve, if you don't mind me asking?

@Armstrong was insinuating it, hence the query.
i can neither confirm nor deny that :)

i can neither confirm nor deny that :)

What's with the mystery, you're like Penguin, he refuses to shed any light on his background.

Still, do help Buttsy out, soon enough he will try to emotionally blackmail you if you don't, he even tries to butter me up when he wants something even though the rest of the time he graphically describes how he will have me stoned for my sins.

i was speaking to orion hunters post. why did you jump in then? his post number 61. so now you understand that i wasn't speaking to you regarding hanging of heads. but you just butted in and ranted.

as for the figure of 4,000 we should be glad that while in exile and crying Nawaz didn't say a million died.

You quoted my post when you referred to hanging one's head in shame. Do you want to request any chinese member here to help you quoting posts as well? :woot:

and now that Nawaz Sharif is back in power, has he corrected or retracted that statement ?

What's with the mystery, you're like Penguin, he refuses to shed any light on his background.

Still, do help Buttsy out, soon enough he will try to emotionally blackmail you if you don't, he even tries to butter me up when he wants something even though the rest of the time he graphically describes how he will have me stoned for my sins.

I would never have you stoned ! :o:

I'd much rather have you walled-in inside a Tomb with Justin Bieber as his music plays on endlessly in the background ! :D

You quoted my post when you referred to hanging one's head in shame. Do you want to request any chinese member here to help you quoting posts as well? :woot:

and now that Nawaz Sharif is back in power, has he corrected or retracted that statement ?

please check post 67 were you quoted in it? however, you chose to reply to it. so clearly you jumped in without anything.

as for Nawaz he doesn't need to until questioned about it. did anyone question him on it? please sk indian journalists to come and ask him his stance now.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom