What's new

PDF Pajeet poll : how many phull sapport Ijrael ?

Ijrael

• im not even giving the any sapport !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too many angry people in this thread:
relax-southpark.gif

I think he made a mistake quoting you.. likely wanted to quote this instead:

View attachment 969123

------------------------------------------------------------

jo bhi hai, images out of there are heart-wrenching.. for any normal person, last thing on their mind after viewing those is X vs Y religion or whatever.

I gave little bit sapport to Israel but its a knock out now, they won.. 10 times worse karna tha, kar dia

ab stop ho jao pls.
Bro problem with Idealism is this

We want something to happen, but what happens ... happens in a real world. Jis ki lathi uski bhains

I have a new born kid, and do you think I feel happy when I see a Palestinian boy or girl suffer? I have stopped even looking at any pics, in that thread unless its some update.

However, if you and I or anyone have to live, we live in a real world. In real world Might is right, doesn't matter what you feel .. that's the eternal truth. Will there be a repercussion, to those who wield such power, when they do fucked up stuff? Yes that's what is called Karma.

Will people in power, stop because you and I make posts cursing them? Or let's say go on road, and demand it? No they won't. People will bring up Vietnam war in US, where it is said to have been stopped due to people's protests. The truth is that the Govt stopped, when they felt they are losing more than they are gaining.

Why do you think Israel will stop, when they have support of World's superpower until they ask them to? So why do you want to boil your blood? Has this never happened in the past, where people in power haven't done horrific and brutal stuff?

Do I sound heartless? yeah maybe. However am I being realistic? Yes I am. You and I as Indians, will only lose our mind if we start running in a race where we don't have even a dog to race.

No

Bcos you have fcuked up views
You have all the right, to hold this view. However I don't agree with your view

Pajeets are the only people in the world ready to renounce their rich cuisine for a bottle of mayonnaise.

Pakistanis don't acknowledge themselves as "Pajeet." Instead, their assertion is that Indians are Dravidians and Pakistanis are Europeans. This leads to the mistreatment of Muhajir and Bengali Muslims, categorizing them as second-class citizens.

Actually there are ethnic groups in Northern Pakistan who's bulk of DNA is closer to Eastern Europeans than pajeets. Yet regardless of that, they won't claiming kinship to Europeans.

So even them they don't claim kinship to their genetic relatives, how can they identify as Pajeets.

Bro problem with Idealism is this

We want something to happen, but what happens ... happens in a real world. Jis ki lathi uski bhains

I have a new born kid, and do you think I feel happy when I see a Palestinian boy or girl suffer? I have stopped even looking at any pics, in that thread unless its some update.

However, if you and I or anyone have to live, we live in a real world. In real world Might is right, doesn't matter what you feel .. that's the eternal truth. Will there be a repercussion, to those who wield such power, when they do fucked up stuff? Yes that's what is called Karma.

Will people in power, stop because you and I make posts cursing them? Or let's say go on road, and demand it? No they won't. People will bring up Vietnam war in US, where it is said to have been stopped due to people's protests. The truth is that the Govt stopped, when they felt they are losing more than they are gaining.

Why do you think Israel will stop, when they have support of World's superpower until they ask them to? So why do you want to boil your blood? Has this never happened in the past, where people in power haven't done horrific and brutal stuff?

Do I sound heartless? yeah maybe. However am I being realistic? Yes I am. You and I as Indians, will only lose our mind if we start running in a race where we don't have even a dog to race.
Spot on, lotsa misery out there in world. Khao, pio, khisko :P

I am sapporting this beautiful ashknazi ladies

I will taking her swimming in holy ganga river in the small bikini

Back
Top Bottom