What's new

PDF Pajeet poll : how many phull sapport Ijrael ?

Ijrael

• im not even giving the any sapport !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Indian gov abstain votes in UN show clearly India wants Israel to keep their barbaric war conduct and keep bombing civilians place every day
No, India has a long history of abstaining from UN votes condemning one side of the other. Its an excellent strategy.

giphy (4).gif

hi sir i am a muslim i sarppart ijrael sir i want to join ijrael arrrmy. can i have viisa plz.

Retaliate by bombing 11.000 Palestinians civilians, with 3000 kids and thousands women ?

If IDF is really wanting to punch Hamas, ask them to enter the tunnel and fight the Hamas in a precise war, not involving civilians population.

Indian gov abstain votes in UN show clearly India wants Israel to keep their barbaric war conduct and keep bombing civilians place every day
No India abstained, to make sure we don't have any diplomatic issue with Israel and US.

About entering tunnels, its IDF's call not ours. Our Govt is elected to secure Indian interests, not anyone else's.

mostly, but why not.. more the merrier type scene.

where is your vote, let us know about your sapport also, sar !

@Paitoo also so far not showing sapport !

@indushek @CallSignMaverick @Drizzt .. guize.. show your sapport, people !
Tu sudhre ga nahi kabhi bhi :lol:

I support Israel's right to retaliate, to the massacre of its Civilians.

However I also want the innocent Palestinians, to get what is theirs. A independent Palestine, where they can live with dignity.

Hope peace prevails
Then you would probably phully sapport Tikka Khan liquidating 3 million Hindus in retaliation for massacres of 100,000 Biharis?

Retaliate by bombing 11.000 Palestinians civilians, with 3000 kids and thousands women ?

If IDF is really wanting to punch Hamas, ask them to enter the tunnel and fight the Hamas in a precise war, not involving civilians population.

Hold on, Sir ji.

Our stand is very clear - we don't support if HAMAS do a terror attack and kills innocent Israelis.

The same way - we don't support killing of innocent Palestinian by Israel.. . If israel can kill only hamas terorist people those killed innocent israeli.. We do support support Israel on this action

And we do support two nations formula which given by UN.

Hold on, Sir ji.

Our stand is very clear - we don't support if HAMAS do a terror attack and kills innocent Israelis.

The same way - we don't support killing of innocent Palestinian by Israel.. . If israel can kill only hamas terorist people those killed innocent israeli.. We do support support Israel on this action

And we do support two nations formula which given by UN.
Duh that resolution doesnt take side, the resolution is to force Israel to stop the bombing to civilian population.

Yet, with this one your gov doesnt support. Despite Israel use the terrorist and stupid Hamas attack as pretex only to killed Palestinian civilians and destroy Gaza. We can see now with US said to Arab countries that previous status quo cannot be hold anymore.

Those who choses abtain are part of countries who dont want Israel to stop their genocide as revenge. As I said earlier, if some one killed your families, then revenge to that specific person, not innocents who are not responsible on that killing

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom