What's new

PDF Pajeet poll : how many phull sapport Ijrael ?

Ijrael

• im not even giving the any sapport !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe this will affect many things, in state level. I doubt we will go for F15 EX acquition after this event. Previous deal just an MOU. Prabowo will lost in election if he does buy F15 EX.

The same like India, it will likely affect Arab investment plan to India.

We can understand countries under US protection like Japan, Korea, Philippine.....or those like Iraq

I believe this will affect many things, in state level. I doubt we will go for F15 EX acquition after this event. Previous deal just an MOU. Prabowo will lost in election if he does buy F15 EX.

The same like India, it will affect Arab investment plan to India.
I don’t think Arabs will be moved. Arab leaders are business oriented and doing business with India is good economic planning.

I don’t think Arabs will be moved. Arab leaders are business oriented and doing business with India is good economic planning.
We will see, despite they are monarchy but their interest is to get support from general population. There are other investment option that they can chose that is inline with their population wish.

This is not like previous Israel bombing, Israel will not likely stop soon, it likely will be quite long. This event is rather extra ordinary and will be historical and effect any Muslim mind set and belief.

US has already stated to Egypt and Jordan that they still want the war continue and we cannot get previous Gaza ( statust quo).

Duhaai bn that resolution doesnt take side, the resolution is to force Israel to stop the bombing to civilian population.

Yet, with this one your gov doesnt support. Despite Israel use the terrorist and stupid Hamas attack as pretex only to killed Palestinian civilians and destroy Gaza. We can see now with US said to Arab countries that previous status quo cannot be hold anymore.

Those who choses abtain are part of countries who dont want Israel to stop their genocide as revenge. As I said earlier, if some one killed your families, then revenge to that specific person, not innocents who are not responsible on that killingbb

1st don't know if it difficult to understand!

Israel is not one of the safest country, any such attack will lead to disaster only. Israel will react the same manner... This is known by everyone including HAMAS.

And it is very clearly HAMaS did on purpose. Israel relationship was getting improve with arabs, so they already knew that if they will kill a few innocent israeli people than Israel will also response this way.

They were just wanted escalate the things without care abt the innocent Palestinians.

That resolution was clearly against the Israel,if they did criticized hamas and killing of innocent people in Israel also. Then most possibility, India was voted in favor.

Last time under modi government, India voted against the U.S.'s decision to recognise Jerusalem as the Israeli capital and move its embassy there at the UNGA.

We don't get involved if it's not a balance resolution at UN, only get involved if completely injustice being done by someone...

Actually I don't care either way. But 'Phull sapport' has a nice ring to it.
You haven't seen that original Hamas attack footage then..

people shot point blank at that concert rave thing .. and it looked exactly like some random shebang in Goa, that place

its weird, whole thing seems very convoluted at times too

Jews ne false flag kia, ya musalmans ki righteous indignity ke legit zihaad hai mamla..

Brazil/south America, India/SE Asia, Africa.. wherever they are, all called back to duty. Those who did their draft 8 - 10 years ago also being called back to bolster their ranks. It's pretty bad I heard.

You haven't seen that original Hamas attack footage then..

people shot point blank at that concert rave thing .. and it looked exactly like some random shebang in Goa, that place

its weird, whole thing seems very convoluted at times too

Jews ne false flag kia, ya musalmans ki righteous indignity ke legit zihaad hai mamla..

Brazil/south America, India/SE Asia, Africa.. wherever they are, all called back to duty. Those who did their draft 8 - 10 years ago also being called back to bolster their ranks. It's pretty bad I heard.
I have seen the footages. Baat yeh hai ki the whole situation is fucked up. The chain of whataboutery will be endless. Israeli expansionism has no limits. They are trying to build a first world country lifestyle for themselves by marginalising Palestinians. They are gobbling up land like the Europeans did when they landed in America. They are greedy. Enough is enough. They should come to the negotiating table and treat Palestinians as humans who have aspirations too. How long will they keep trampling on their lives. The Israelis have enough land. They need to learn to share.

I support Israel's right to retaliate, to the massacre of its Civilians.

However I also want the innocent Palestinians, to get what is theirs. A independent Palestine, where they can live with dignity.

Hope peace prevails

You are messed up

Why? Because I don't accept your point of view?
I think he made a mistake quoting you.. likely wanted to quote this instead:

We are loving it😂😂 just bomb more,
1699294601969.jpeg

------------------------------------------------------------

jo bhi hai, images out of there are heart-wrenching.. for any normal person, last thing on their mind after viewing those is X vs Y religion or whatever.

I gave little bit sapport to Israel but its a knock out now, they won.. 10 times worse karna tha, kar dia

ab stop ho jao pls.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom