What's new

PDF NEW YEAR'S PARTY IN KARACHI.

heeeeeeeeey bro what you mean by party ? first explain to me abut party ? smoking drinking dance wines food swimming poll dance bar ?:partay: or just dry party with rice and chiken karadhi ?:rolleyes: or simple cigrrate bhi apny le ker ana pary gay ?:hitwall:

PDF style - Guns, Booze and Indian heads on a stake =)

Karachiites - how about Kolachi? We'll need to book way in advance though.

Just quickly crawled through the thread and here's a short list of all Lahori's or other who can come to Lahore for meetup:

@Pakistanisage
@DESERT FIGHTER
@Jazzbot
@Leader
@jaibi
@Alpha1
@ZYXW
@Peaceful Civilian
@danish falcon
@Bilal587
@Armstrong
@Aamna14
@LoveIcon (not sure, plz confirm sir)

Now plz confirm guys whether you're coming or not, so we can finalize a venue. :)

PS: will try to keep the list updated for Lahore.

You went through the entire forum in search of Lahoris?? :lol: No i won't be able to make it though i am sure you would all have a wonderful time:)

Just quickly crawled through the thread and here's a short list of all Lahori's or other who can come to Lahore for meetup:

@Pakistanisage
@DESERT FIGHTER
@Jazzbot
@Leader
@jaibi
@Alpha1
@ZYXW
@Peaceful Civilian
@danish falcon
@Bilal587
@Armstrong
@Aamna14
@LoveIcon (not sure, plz confirm sir)

Now plz confirm guys whether you're coming or not, so we can finalize a venue. :)

PS: will try to keep the list updated for Lahore.

Yar to be frank there are gazillions of good points in Lahore, so we'll have to decide on it. Food Street is most famous, but the likes of Village, Namak Mandi etc are class of their own. Lets first see who is coming, then we'll discuss and decide the menu under democratic voting.. :D
Bass done hai :D

Not sure yaar. I may have to leave for Faisalabad for an official assignment in next few days. Jab tum saaray decide karlo to bata daina. If I am available, I will surely try to join you guys.

Ok, will remember to PM you once something is finalized..

You went through the entire forum in search of Lahoris?? :lol: No i won't be able to make it though i am sure you would all have a wonderful time:)

lol I know a hell lot of people here at PDF and I don't usually forget them.. :D

And yea, I knew you won't come, just kept you in the list to increase Lahori's count :lol:

Bass done hai :D

Chairman sab, come forward and decide the venue, I've done my part.. :D

:enjoy:

Jazzey let's put to vote, I was more for a desi outing. What are we looking for? Location, food, budget?
Ok, will remember to PM you once something is finalized..

lol I know a hell lot of people here at PDF and I don't usually forget them.. :D

And yea, I knew you won't come, just kept you in the list to increase Lahori's count :lol:

Chairman sab, come forward and decide the venue, I've done my part.. :D

:enjoy:

Jazzey let's put to vote, I was more for a desi outing. What are we looking for? Location, food, budget?

Budget = Good old American system (everybody shares equally)
Desi Food = Food Street, Dera or Village

What about date and time?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom