What's new

PDF NEW YEAR'S PARTY IN KARACHI.

Just quickly crawled through the thread and here's a short list of all Lahori's or other who can come to Lahore for meetup:

@Pakistanisage
@DESERT FIGHTER
@Jazzbot
@Leader
@jaibi
@Alpha1
@ZYXW
@Peaceful Civilian
@danish falcon
@Bilal587
@Armstrong
@Aamna14
@LoveIcon (not sure, plz confirm sir)

Now plz confirm guys whether you're coming or not, so we can finalize a venue. :)

PS: will try to keep the list updated for Lahore.

Yar to be frank there are gazillions of good points in Lahore, so we'll have to decide on it. Food Street is most famous, but the likes of Village, Namak Mandi etc are class of their own. Lets first see who is coming, then we'll discuss and decide the menu under democratic voting.. :D
sir jee new food street or old food street anarkali ?? mera hostel anarkali hay, ab to food street ja ja k b thak gaye hain.... :)

i am from lahore as well

Yar I know you're from Lahore lol The question is are you coming? :D

Yaar - I came back few days ago from Pakistan, so no chance until march :(

PS: My choice would have been cuckoo's den, dera or Village

Dera or Village. Love the environment of Dera.. \o/

sir jee new food street or old food street anarkali ?? mera hostel anarkali hay, ab to food street ja ja k b thak gaye hain.... :)

PU Hostel or GC?

@Pakistanisage i am taking your cell no from jaibi and he can give my cell no to you;
looking forward to meet you
so @Jazzbot the venue is decided ?
Food street?
food street?:rofl: ....all thy hav in mind is this place there
t2210.gif
unhygienic food:bad:
t10114.gif

or hy kia udr lahr mi than just food steert:blah:

Aaah, I'm your senior then.. :D Was never a hosteler as I live in Lahore, but all my group members were and I used to stay with them during project days. Have a lot of golden memories with hostel and food street. Nothing's like good old days of UCIT..
oh great... !! :D happy to know about you sir ! still there is alot of hangama halla gulla in hostel :)

food street?:rofl: ....all thy hav in mind is this place there
t2210.gif
unhygienic food:bad:
t10114.gif

Food Street is pride of Lahore, its more like Lahore's identity and its not the only place for food in Lahore. Dera, Village, Bundu Khan etc are nothing like anything which you Islo kids can't ever imagine.. :azn:

And whether unhygienic food or hygienic, doesn't matter if you are a Lahori, right @Armstrong..? :partay:

Yaar Lahore crowd is lot more excited than Karachi Crowd.

I never thought there would be such a non response from the city of Lights.

What happened to all the Fun loving Karachiites ? :mod:

Yaar aik din pehlay aaty na ?
make sure u all wear bullet proof jackets in karachi whhle travellin to da city...u never kno wht cumes from where there:lol::tongue:

I don't know about you guys but I find " Kiranchi " kind a cute and sweet..... :enjoy:
cute n sweet wid all da target killings n xtortion?:p:

Food Street is pride of Lahore, its more like Lahore's identity and its not the only place for food in Lahore. Dera, Village, Bundu Khan etc are nothing like anything which you Islo kids can't ever imagine.. :azn:

And whether unhygienic food or hygienic, doesn't matter if you are a Lahori, right @Armstrong..? :partay:
is lia sub sey zada dengue patients udr ki hi hain:enjoy: thy serve machar wala food in their resturants:P

phir b lahore,lahore hay :D
yeh no city can match lhr in havin dengue virus,record breakin riggin in elections n throwin IK from all type of stage/podiums:p:

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom