What's new

PDF NEW YEAR'S PARTY IN KARACHI.

Seems like a cool idea. Hang on i'm calling in my private jet to go to Karachi. Well there's beach and sea in Karachi right? Let me tell you a memory of mine as suggestion.

In Turkey, military cadets does not get holiday for new year's. That night, we ran away from the base, bought some alcohol, cigarettes...etc. We went to the beach, when everybody in the party mood, a group of british tourists joined us, we fired red and white fireworks it was fun...but somehow a son of a bitch called the military police, the british said it was them who took the alcohol, but then when we were back, 3 days in detention and i lose about most of my discipline points...you can do sth like that, like green and white fireworks ;)

Yup there is a beach minus bikini in Karachi.

Do Darya Karachi

Sajjad-Restaurant-at-Do-Darya-DHA-Karachi-6.jpg

Do-Darya-The-Food-Street-of-DHA-Karachi-Phase-08-5.jpg

94846938.jpg

1001255_10151617816923137_663024155_n.jpg

I'm game for Lahore @Jazzbot @Leader @Armstrong @Alpha1 and any other Lahori :)

If we go for Lahore I say let's go full desi at food street :D @Pakistanisage @Alpha1

Me and @Leader are both from Lahore, and we've already met a few times, so if you and @Alpha1 are confirmed then ask @Armstrong I heard he's too shy to meet others.. :)

And there are a few others at this very thread who are from Lahore and want to meet up. @Peaceful Civilian @danish falcon @Bilal587 are few.

Just quickly crawled through the thread and here's a short list of all Lahori's or other who can come to Lahore for meetup:

@Pakistanisage
@DESERT FIGHTER
@Jazzbot
@Leader
@jaibi
@Alpha1
@ZYXW
@Peaceful Civilian
@danish falcon
@Bilal587
@Armstrong
@Aamna14
@LoveIcon (not sure, plz confirm sir)

Now plz confirm guys whether you're coming or not, so we can finalize a venue. :)

PS: will try to keep the list updated for Lahore.

@Pakistanisage i am taking your cell no from jaibi and he can give my cell no to you;
looking forward to meet you
so @Jazzbot the venue is decided ?
Food street?

Yar to be frank there are gazillions of good points in Lahore, so we'll have to decide on it. Food Street is most famous, but the likes of Village, Namak Mandi etc are class of their own. Lets first see who is coming, then we'll discuss and decide the menu under democratic voting.. :D

Just quickly crawled through the thread and here's a short list of all Lahori's or other who can come to Lahore for meetup:

@Pakistanisage
@DESERT FIGHTER
@Jazzbot
@Leader
@jaibi
@Alpha1
@ZYXW
@Peaceful Civilian
@danish falcon
@Bilal587
@Armstrong
@Aamna14
@LoveIcon (not sure, plz confirm sir)

Now plz confirm guys whether you're coming or not, so we can finalize a venue. :)

PS: will try to keep the list updated for Lahore.

Yar to be frank there are gazillions of good points in Lahore, so we'll have to decide on it. Food Street is most famous, but the likes of Village, Namak Mandi etc are class of their own. Lets first see who is coming, then we'll discuss and decide the menu under democratic voting.. :D

Yaar - I came back few days ago from Pakistan, so no chance until march :(

PS: My choice would have been cuckoo's den, dera or Village

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom