What's new

PDF NEW YEAR'S PARTY IN KARACHI.

i didnt knw u were indian.. wasey b i love indian .. i even had an indian gf while i was in singapore .. except kashmir issue ..im all for friendship with india ..

Nahin nahin.... I am NOT a Hindooooooostani... I am not Indian... allah kasam.

I am a habshee from Seychelles but living in Angola. :D

Veena Malik was my gf for a night and I love Pakistan and it's peaceful people doing friendly blasts all over the world. :pakistan:

I am a habshee from Seychelles but living in Angola.
then u are most definatly mosad agent :)

I am a habshee from Seychelles but living in Angola.
Goodguy .. u r very naughty .. that is turning me on ..meray andar ka pathan jaag raha ha :) :P

Arrrre janab aap to mere peecha naha dhoo ke pad gaye ho.Aap gay to nahin ho? :bunny:
humharey han ish ko bachay-baaz boltay hain ... i dnt like to put myself in any catagory ... the restrict my options ..

humharey han ish ko bachay-baaz boltay hain ... i dnt like to put myself in any catagory ... the restrict my options ..

Arrre koi bachaooo mujhe is Pathan bacche-baz se ...
scared.gif

It's strictly against basic tenants of Islam.:close_tema:

Arrre koi bachaooo mujhe is Pathan bacche-baz se ...
scared.gif

It's strictly against basic tenants of Islam.:close_tema:
it is not as bad as it sounds :) it is even against indian law as well .. we we both will be equally guilty :)
btw pathan aik kafiyaat ka naam ha ;) ... shoor na machoo Papa jaag hayain gay :closed::closed:
Gandi baat...
Gandi-gandi gandi gandi gandi baat..

Guys, shall we meet up again this time at Pak Tea House (very easy on the pocket)?

@Alpha1 @danish falcon @jaibi @Jazzbot @Pakistanisage and other Lahoris?

Guys, I really enjoyed visiting all those who came to Salt and Pepper Village at such a short notice.

Meeting you guys face to face added a touch of reality to our bond.

Just came back t the US and missing Pakistan already...:cry:

Thanks to @Pakistanisage for making this a reality.

Had a blast meeting Lahore's finest.

Last edited:
Party was great, thanks to everyone for coming, especially sir @jaibi
I'm impressed with @jaibi and @Azlan Haider, you both have some knowledge on History and current affairs.. :tup:

@Alpha1 Yes you were handsome at least among us, except sir @Pakistanisage.. :P

About pics, we took several group photos, but we all mutually agreed to keep them private. So Jamhooriyat ki baqa k liye, I will respect the decision of majority.. :D

Lahore PDF members certainly have style and good taste. Thanks to @jaibi , @Jazzbot , @Alpha1 , @danish falcon , @Azlan Haider and others for showing up. @Armstrong was a no-show which was disappointing ( Not good Butt Sahib )

I really think he's a decent fellow and would love to meet him up, we discussed that :)
Damn if i knew earlier i would have sent Zarvan :D .

Sir jee, it was great seeing you and all of us agreed that you were the coolest amongst us :) and we really wished you could have stayed on with us much more.
Lahore PDF members certainly have style and good taste. Thanks to @jaibi , @Jazzbot , @Alpha1 , @danish falcon , @Azlan Haider and others for showing up. @Armstrong was a no-show which was disappointing ( Not good Butt Sahib )

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom