What's new

PDF NEW YEAR'S PARTY IN KARACHI.

Guys beware since TTP can join such parties as well and have a blast literally. :partay: :partay: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Are u insider?? ;) mods checkout the details of this guy.. and inform the agencies :lol: :lol:

Ahmmmm.... sorry I can't disclose that sensitive information...since RAW/MOSSAD/MI6/CIA/FIS/MARSDA asked me not to disclose if I have any relation with their sponsored TTP members working hard in Pakistan and elsewhere. :big_boss: ;) :D

Ahmmmm.... sorry I can't disclose that sensitive information...since RAW/MOSSAD/MI6/MARSDA asked me not to disclose if I have any relation with their sponsored TTP members working hard in Pakistan and elsewhere. :big_boss: ;) :D
i though u were a googboy ...

Last edited:
@Jzaib edit your post and remove your number, no need to post your cell number in open lol

Ahmmmm.... sorry I can't disclose that sensitive information...since RAW/MOSSAD/MI6/CIA/FIS/MARSDA asked me not to disclose if I have any relation with their sponsored TTP members working hard in Pakistan and elsewhere. :big_boss: ;) :D

Your name and your posts show contradictory stories.. :laugh:

@Jzaib edit your post and remove your number, no need to post your cell number in open lol

all of members are guys here .. i wouldnt get pretty stalker like her
images
.. add me on whatsapp .. im deleting the number

I learn it from my Pakistani brothers(say something and do something) :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

Believe me I am a GoodBoy and I am not in denial mode.... sacchi. :angel: :D

I learn it from my Pakistani brothers(say something and do something) :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

Believe me I am a GoodBoy and I am not in denial mode.... sacchi. :angel: :D
being a good boy is not a in thing these days ...

being a good boy is not a in thing these days ...

Bhai jaan... Allah kasam mein ek Accha Baccha hoon, meri guzarish hai ki mujhe badnaam karne ki saajish mat kijiyee. You are always doing saajish against India :D :D

I have lot to learn from super power Pakistan. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Bhai jaan... Allah kasam mein ek Accha Baccha hoon, meri guzarish hai ki mujhe badnaam karne ki saajish mat kijiyee. You are always doing saajish against India :D :D

I have lot to learn from super power Pakistan. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
i didnt knw u were indian.. wasey b i love indian .. i even had an indian gf while i was in singapore .. except kashmir issue ..im all for friendship with india ..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom