What's new

PDF NEW YEAR'S PARTY IN KARACHI.

What do you think about " Absinthe " ? :D

Or you are bourbon fan like @Armstrong or perhaps a champagne fan like Monsieur @jaibi ? :lol:

Unfortunately I do not think people in their mid 30's should talk about college frat party beverages. Nor do I want to see myself and others ripping off their clothes. Good wine should be fine, but to be honest all i can afford to drink nowadays are the red muree cans.

Too many votes for Lahore, so Lahore wins. Lets decide the venue then?

Date: 22 Dec
Time: Around 1 PM
Plan: PTI protest against price hike

What you say @Leader? :sarcastic:
Oay Uncle @Pakistanisage will only be in Lahore in Jan and some other student @danish falcon
kay mids chal rahay hain around then...warna Aap and @Leader hi aqaylay party kerna :angel:

Come on RWP here :D
Thora himmat ker kay Isb ko vote daal lo....There are 2 voters for that :P

i will be in kararachi from jan1 to jan8 :angel:
@LoveIcon yeh wali boori ka size lay lain! :angel:

Yaar, mein sub Bachoan ka Uncle hoon. But young at heart so kids really feel relaxed around me because I pull their leg and joke around and never behave like an Uncle. I think of you guys as my friends as I literally have FRIENDS from age 2 to 95... :D
you sure the 2 yr old knows he or she is your friend :p: :cheesy:

It sounds better when you go NASAL Kirannnchi

especially when the person saying the word is an 85 year old sweet old lady.... :p:

you sure the 2 yr old knows he or she is your friend :p: :cheesy:

Oh yes , loves to play with me and pulls me away from his parents so we can play by ourselves. He does not understand why I hang out with his Parents when I am actually his friend, BTW, now he is 5 but we have been friends since he was born....:P

especially when the person saying the word is an 85 year old sweet old lady.... :p:
:rofl: Havent heard one...I will go with what you say....follow the experienced ;)

Oh yes , loves to play with me and pulls me away from his parents so we can play by ourselves. He does not understand why I hang out with his Parents when I am actually his friend, BTW, now he is 5 but we have been friends since he was born....:P
Aww thats sweet...Since I am short a small sized kids pull me away from their mama's and think the same ...one actually asked me why am I sitting with the aunties....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom