What's new

PDF NEW YEAR'S PARTY IN KARACHI.

:rofl: Havent heard one...I will go with what you say....follow the experienced ;)

Aww thats sweet...Since I am short a small sized kids pull me away from their mama's and think the same ...one actually asked me why am I sitting with the aunties....

I find kids to be so much fun. They are honest and tell you like it is.....

Who is going to sponsor this party PM Nawaz :-).

Or does it have a fee to join party ? btw Lahore could be best option

I'm game for Lahore @Jazzbot @Leader @Armstrong @Alpha1 and any other Lahori :)

If we go for Lahore I say let's go full desi at food street :D @Pakistanisage @Alpha1

Yaar Lahore crowd is awesome, but I don't if I can make it to Lahore on New Years Eve.

But I would to get together with all of you in Lahore by the end of first week or beginning of second week of January.

Let us plan something simple like the food street and someone mentioned the Paratha Qeema which sounds great. It will just be an excuse to get together with you lovely People and have fun.

I am really looking forward to meeting the Lahore Crowd. I have @jaibi 's cell Phone number so I will keep him posted as soon as I get the seat confirmed from Karachi to Lahore.

Oay Uncle @Pakistanisage will only be in Lahore in Jan and some other student @danish falcon
kay mids chal rahay hain around then...warna Aap and @Leader hi aqaylay party kerna :angel:

Thora himmat ker kay Isb ko vote daal lo....There are 2 voters for that :P

@LoveIcon yeh wali boori ka size lay lain! :angel:

To inn ko Islamabad aanay main kia mot parti ha

:P

Yaar Lahore crowd is awesome, but I don't if I can make it to Lahore on New Years Eve.

Crowdiaannnn not crowd :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom