What's new

PDF NEW YEAR'S PARTY IN KARACHI.

Lets just wait and hear from @Pakistanisage about 29 Dec. Or else first weekend of Jan is perfect.

Guys, I will be in Karachi by 28th of Jan so it would be difficult to make it to Lahore by 29th. I will try to get there by next weekend ( 4/1/14 or Saturday), if all goes well and seats are not an issue. I am really looking forward to getting together with you guys and I am pretty hopeful that I will get there one way or the other.

I will keep you guys posted from Karachi.

@Armstrong , Yaar Karachi has become on Effed up place and people are now shying away form Social life which is a crying shame. It used to be such a lively place......

Its been a while since I went there - Back then it was alright ! :-)

But I don't have the best memories of Karachi - the first time I went there I got asthama & had to be admitted to Agha Khan for 2-3 weeks whilst the second time I went there I stayed at my Uncle's place on Bakra Eid with half the roads & alleys filled with severed cow heads & their entrails both of which made me wanna puke every time I stepped outside ! :(

Apparently the place he was staying were flats a few kms off Mazar-e-Quaid & aren't really the cleanest of place on the normal days either ! :unsure:

But yes you're right @Secur is a Scaredy Cat you'd have to give him a pep talk before he comes out of his cacoon ! :agree:

@Armstrong , Yaar Karachi has become on Effed up place and people are now shying away form Social life which is a crying shame. It used to be such a lively place......

It still is brother. You should have been talking about booking a hotel room floor instead of karahai and korma. The double K's got you half of Lahore jumping in this thread.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom