What's new

PDF NEW YEAR'S PARTY IN KARACHI.

To inn ko Islamabad aanay main kia mot parti ha

:P
Well, when organizing we should also consider when and IF people are free to travel...If they cant, whats the use of a "party" with only you and me ;)

Even I cant travel...Have some mercy baji!! :angel:

@Armstrong , Yaar Karachi has become on Effed up place and people are now shying away form Social life which is a crying shame. It used to be such a lively place......

Not really. It still is a very lively place. Go to any food street of Karachi on Saturday or Sunday and you would realize this

well why not in iran ? :D

travelling to iran for pakistani citizens would be like travelling from punjab @LoveIcon to balouchistan ! :D :cheesy:

only saudi members will get "randomly" chosen for screening ! ;) :lol:

travelling to iran for pakistani citizens would be like travelling from punjab @LoveIcon to balouchistan ! :D :cheesy:

Do you know traveling from Punjab to Baluchistan is not easy?

huh ? why not ? @DESERT FIGHTER o_O

punjab and balouchistani ppl are at odds ? :pleasantry:

Some people are chicken hearted.. :lol:

Scared of some fuking terrorists? dude "Every sould shall taste death"...

Always wanted to visit Iran,Syria,Iraq etc... but couldnt... although my uncles etc visited (my paternal uncles wife is Iranian) ... few years ago you just went to Taftan and used to get visas on spot... dont know whats the situation these days???

few years ago you just went to Taftan and used to get visas on spot... dont know whats the situation these days???

the same .

pakistani citizens can obtain visa on arrival . and if i'm not wrong , visa vers

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom