What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

@genmirajborgza786:

Sir,by the mild and gentle manner you express your views with a logical as well as rational sense,I am always tempted to like your posts and often find our views and opinion converging together.So definitely I would like to meet you if I get a chance.

thanks bro , its always a pleasure to meet a person from Calcutta (the city that gave our family the foundation to build our legacy ) yup u got it, we re a total "brown" sahib family, trust me some of my elders observe 14 & 15 august as a symbol of tragedy when we lost our empire, to the yanks & the soviets ! :woot:, even till date we got to have our cutlet with potato's & beans for breakfast ! not to mention chicken chilli with white bread & Calcutta style fruit cake (man just love those) :lol: well my family was settled there from the end of the 18 century
on wards before migrating to Pakistan in the 1950's some even as late as the mid 1960's ! (first east & then west Pakistan, Karachi), I have visited Calcutta, i will meet you bro , whenever I visit
:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am partial towards the young ladies from Pakistan including @ZYXW @Talon and @Marshmallow @Mirzay @Spring Onion and the reason is they are kind and gentle towards me and they have a lot of CLASS.

For my Male buddies on PDF I would have to name @Armstrong @PWFI @Hyperion @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @JUBA @kalu_miah @chauvunist @Patriots @Dillinger (fellow Munshi or bean counter) @jayron @Major Sam @Slav Defence @American Pakistani @SHAMK9 @AUz @Jazzbot @mafiya @Stealth @MBI Munshi @Umair Nawaz @RescueRanger @474474 @HRK @RazPaK @Pakhtoon @L@eeq @farhan_9909 @meral @TOPGUN @DESERT FIGHTER @Alpha 1 @Pak47 @pk_baloch @MastanKhan @Silverblaze @Argus Panoptes @rustam90789 @JonAsad @genmirajborgza786 @That Guy @Secur @qamar1990 @pak-marine @GHOST RIDER @Azizam @Jessica_L @Green Angel @Evil Flare @hunter_hunted @RAMPAGE @asad71 @Luffy 500 @Saiful Islam @pkuser2k12 @dexter @pakistanitarzan @Devil Soul @LoveIcon @RangerPK @truthseer @Ulla @A.Rafay @wasm95 @DarkPrince @Leader @Guynextdoor2 @sur @tesla @Sinan @cirr @hasnain0099 @jehanzeb.akhtar @AUSTERLITZ @mr42O @Pak-one @Hermione G @Aeronaut @iPhone @RazorMC @Abu Zolfiqar @muse @nuclearpak @TruthSeeker @arushbhai @Jungibaaz @revojam @Chak Bamu @Developereo @p(-)0ENiX @Al Bhatti @Zarvan @balixd and numerous others.

Also not to forget my Chinese brothers @shuttler @beijingwalker @rcrmj @Kiss_of_the_Dragon @HongWu @ChineseTiger1986 @ChengDao and many others.

Turkish Brother @Neptune @Sinan @T-123456

Indian friends @Contrarian @Ayush @third eye @Aka123 @Cherokee

Also @BLACKEAGLE @MooshMoosh @Hazzy997

and BD friends @eastwatch @BD Ranger @BDforever @aazidane @Md Akmal @animelive

And @Mamba , Here is looking at you Kid.... :P

anyone else you left :what:

@shahzadasweet (his/her name means sweet son/daughter of king if I'm right. Now I dont know this person, but if she's a girl I want to meet her because her nickname sounds sweet. If he's a boy, he should stay at home)
DUDE shahzada is a male name not female :D you Dirty Intrnet prvt =)) jst kidding

I am partial towards the young ladies from Pakistan including @ZYXW @Talon and @Marshmallow @Mirzay @Spring Onion and the reason is they are kind and gentle towards me and they have a lot of CLASS.

For my Male buddies on PDF I would have to name @Armstrong @PWFI @Hyperion @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @JUBA @kalu_miah @chauvunist @Patriots @Dillinger (fellow Munshi or bean counter) @jayron @Major Sam @Slav Defence @American Pakistani @SHAMK9 @AUz @Jazzbot @mafiya @Stealth @MBI Munshi @Umair Nawaz @RescueRanger @474474 @HRK @RazPaK @Pakhtoon @L@eeq @farhan_9909 @meral @TOPGUN @DESERT FIGHTER @Alpha 1 @Pak47 @pk_baloch @MastanKhan @Silverblaze @Argus Panoptes @rustam90789 @JonAsad @genmirajborgza786 @That Guy @Secur @qamar1990 @pak-marine @GHOST RIDER @Azizam @Jessica_L @Green Angel @Evil Flare @hunter_hunted @RAMPAGE @asad71 @Luffy 500 @Saiful Islam @pkuser2k12 @dexter @pakistanitarzan @Devil Soul @LoveIcon @RangerPK @truthseer @Ulla @A.Rafay @wasm95 @DarkPrince @Leader @Guynextdoor2 @sur @tesla @Sinan @cirr @hasnain0099 @jehanzeb.akhtar @AUSTERLITZ @mr42O @Pak-one @Hermione G @Aeronaut @iPhone @RazorMC @Abu Zolfiqar @muse @nuclearpak @TruthSeeker @arushbhai @Jungibaaz @revojam @Chak Bamu @Developereo @p(-)0ENiX @Al Bhatti @Zarvan @balixd and numerous others.

Also not to forget my Chinese brothers @shuttler @beijingwalker @rcrmj @Kiss_of_the_Dragon @HongWu @ChineseTiger1986 @ChengDao and many others.

Turkish Brother @Neptune @Sinan @T-123456

Indian friends @Contrarian @Ayush @third eye @Aka123 @Cherokee

Also @BLACKEAGLE @MooshMoosh @Hazzy997

and BD friends @eastwatch @BD Ranger @BDforever @aazidane @Md Akmal @animelive

And @Mamba , Here is looking at you Kid.... :P

53 thanks post!You cheeky devil.:woot::cheesy:

Doorood brother jan! :cheers: thank you very much! I am very pleased to hear that.

I'll be glad to see if it would be possible! :-)

We can communicate bowl (on other sites, Facebook or email)
You can find me in the group (I also admin at "Caucasus and Iran = Great Iran" https://www.facebook.com/pages/Caucasus-and-Iran-Great-Iran/158954510942910 :angel: ;-)
write a private message to the group ;)

I ethnically: Lezghians-Arani
Detailed scheme (Caucasian / Dagestani / Arani: Lezgi-Rutulets.)

Aiba8EC7zJU.jpg

3Gr1PR73VcM.jpg

iFOAFZj7FCc.jpg

all Caucasians (all nations) dancing a beautiful dance, "Lezghinka" (Lezgin-KA) -
we invented it - Lezghins (Albanians / Arani) 3000 thousand years ago.

I'm madly in love with Iran and Syria!

ps I would also like to see all your friends:
pro-Iranists / pan-Iranists, Syrians (Baathists, SSNP), and all the rest!

all those who support me warm conversations here, supports Syria, Iran, the Caucasus, and justice = my brother and my friend forever! :)
Thanks bro, Lezgi are beautifull people and culture. I watched their dance on youtube!
As soon as I make a good facebook page I will ad you bro.

Well....Really Sorry to tell you brother but i ain't no secular but a far right conservative extremist & a rigid nationalist.... [O__O]

:lol:
Bro, you sound like Pakistani version of MCcain now :lol:

DUDE shahzada is a male name not female :D you Dirty Intrnet prvt =)) jst kidding

:ashamed:
Anyways! nice name

Back
Top Bottom