What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

Bro I told you long ago if you were in NY ever I would meet yu up I just forgot to tag earlier.

That was meant for sage though.

Thanks dude! :cheers: I may visit newyork someday and we may meet.

I'll have to find a way to meet @Abingdonboy, him I've kept for last, he was the first poster who's posts I followed on PDF even before I joined up and it was always a treat. I think we can sort something out, no?
And just when I was about ready to "unfriend" you bro for not mentioning me earlier ;) ;)

Buddy- next time I'm in India we can surely arrange something. That or if you're ever in the UK :p

Last edited by a moderator:
He was my student... once upon a time.... no wonder you enjoy it... :D

I reallyyyyyyy hope so! I look forward to that day :P

hahaha you sure you don't teach Flattery 101? ;) haha

@genmirajborgza786:

Sir,by the mild and gentle manner you express your views with a logical as well as rational sense,I am always tempted to like your posts and often find our views and opinion converging together.So definitely I would like to meet you if I get a chance.

@Imran Khan:

Who the hell on mother earth does not wanna meet the superstar :lol:

@genmirajborgza786:

Sir,by the mild and gentle manner you express your views with a logical as well as rational sense,I am always tempted to like your posts and often find our views and opinion converging together.So definitely I would like to meet you if I get a chance.

@Imran Khan:

Who the hell on mother earth does not wanna meet the superstar :lol:

AND what about ME, THE GREAT DILLI BABA!?:angry:

AND what about ME, THE GREAT DILLI BABA!?:angry:

I thought to mention you last.Actually I am quite astonished to read your posts.You are much younger to me but I have learnt many things from you.So,definitely I will meet you Dilli Baba and discuss Nasodaya Sukta :lol: (I was quite surprised to see your range of knowledge and did not expect a guy of such a young age would know about this complex philosophy in so much depth.)

My best mates are quite in demand these days..... just that market of @Armstrong is in a nose dive.... I'm thinking of replacing him with Alpha :pissed:

I thought to mention you last.Actually I am quite astonished to read your posts.You are much younger to me but I have learnt many things from you.So,definitely I will meet you Dilli Baba and discuss Nasodaya Sukta :lol: (I was quite surprised to see your range of knowledge and did not expect a guy of such a young age would know about this complex philosophy in so much depth.)

Always remember, he is "just" a student.... :D

really is that so? Now I know why I am soo fond of him LOL :P

YEHI TO TUMHARI AUR BUTTSTRONG KEE DUKHTI RAGG HAI..... best way to rattle both of you is to give you a "thank" and not reply..... :rofl:

Yaar its different with Imran Sahib, he isn't a plebeian like the rest, he is a ROCKSTAR!!
csg_mosh.gif

My best mates are quite in demand these days..... just that market of @Armstrong is in a nose dive.... I'm thinking of replacing him with Alpha :pissed:

Always remember, he is "just" a student.... :D

I can't.......you are occupying 100% of my memory right now....no room for any more :P haha

Back
Top Bottom