What's new

PDF members you want to meet in person

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bang Galore Aa gaye sahib, aapke liye to specially on hold rakha tha any mention- IF you wouldn't mind, a chat over some beer and assortments perhaps? :)

@S-DUCT aur apna to personal meeting karna padega, baaki saare bore ho jaenge since we'll obviously go full jingo. :partay:

@Alpha1 "High Alpha" (high angle of attack- for an aircraft). :P There's a name.

Though i dont visit this forum regularly but i can share an observation of mine about the regular posters here. Aeronaut, Talon and Marshmellow are execellent human beings.:cheers:

Get a load of this @Armstrong, Marsha is an excellent human being. You disagree vehemently, don't you brother? :omghaha:

Though i dont visit this forum regularly but i can share an observation of mine about the regular posters here. Aeronaut, Talon and Marshmellow are execellent human beings.:cheers:
two of them are females so automaticaly entitles them of being called "excellent human beings" :lol:
what about some males?

@S-DUCT aur apna to personal meeting karna padega, baaki saare bore ho jaenge since we'll obviously go full jingo. :partay:

@Alpha1 "High Alpha" (high angle of attack- for an aircraft). :P There's a name.
Bro you have lot of defence knowlege for a CA.. :)

two of them are females so automaticaly entitles them of being called "excellent human beings" :lol:
what about some males?

Bro you have lot of defence knowlege for a CA.. :)

I was suggesting a name for your blog. I have far too much knowledge of the fine things in life and women too, by the standards of a CA.:lol:

I would like to meet @Sher Malang too but not anywhere near my dear friend Hypezu- I do not want a cadaver on my hands.

Oh and @Flamingo and @DRAY and @BDforever- although I'll only meet BD if he gets me hilsa.:)

Finally someone wanted to meet me!! :cray:

Sure we can, whenever I go to Delhi or you come to Kolkata :) I was living in Delhi some years back in Ashok Vihar.
I am new here and get little time to know everybody, however, from our neighbors I would like to meet @Armstrong (Buttsahab has terrific sense of humor :D), @Imran Khan (Cool guy & funny, never saw him posting anything hateful) and @BDforever (Good boy :D). And from my own country...the list is long!! :D

I'll have to find a way to meet @Abingdonboy, him I've kept for last, he was the first poster who's posts I followed on PDF even before I joined up and it was always a treat. I think we can sort something out, no?

And from Pak siside only @Talon don't know if anyone else knows me..:D

You are the second guy who wants to meet me! :cheers: BTW that comment in brackets is it directed towards pakistanisage or all three or me?

Bro I told you long ago if you were in NY ever I would meet yu up I just forgot to tag earlier.

That was meant for sage though.

Back
Top Bottom