What's new

PDF Management Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the naswar guys are given extra privilege, never saw such off topic before creation of Naswar gangs.

Now we have to unnecessary read extra pages to read the important post on topic. waste of time.

is it cuz of studies?.....how was da physics paper? ...o i kno its hard to manage but u can visit on weekends or when u have time....yes but better concerntrate on ur studies first! nuthin more important than that!
well I have personal reasons for leaving the forum.
studies are ofcource most important. They always were in my priority list. But coz of the influence of défence forums i may ditch Biotech and go for A Military sciences degree at NDU!
@Alpha1 don't leave coz
we love u.
people always said i had the post to thank ratio of a girl :rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the naswar guys are given extra privilege, never saw such off topic before creation of Naswar gangs.

Now we have to unnecessary read extra pages to read the important post on topic. waste of time.
@RAMPAGE gag him, @Aeronaut please take him away to the special cell.

well I have personal reasons for leaving the forum.
studies are ofcource most important. They always were in my priority list. But coz of the influence of défence forums i may ditch Biotech and go for A Military sciences degree at NDU!

not true:no: liar!:tongue:

but never too late to start anew! forget everything n think of wht u gunna do in future!

What!?
As far as my memory is working,The ball is in your court sir was your write up :blink:
while xeric wrote: we don't seek benevolence,but don't malign us either...
And if you mean that you dont make as much good posts as of xeric,that I will say that you,sir are underestimating yourself.
Every writer has his/her own fantastic style,and you are one of the quality posters.

no he is okey writer I dont compare myself to him but please dont be too generous with your praise reminds me of a quote from my father who says

انسان کی بہت تعریف بار بار نہیں کرنی چاہیے اسے غلط فہمی بہی ہو جاتی ہے

my best pieces that i was really proud of went in obscurity without much notice so its all about personal opinions

Oscar and Zakii are fine senior mods for sure good choice :) but aeronaut god knows how he became a mod but that's my own opinion

now you confusing me with @Xeric
he is going to have my @ss for gunnery firing range
i had other articles

@Irfan Baloch

Irfan Bhai,how much capable you are I am well aware of it,please I request you to keep on posting your fantastic write ups like: 'The ball is in your court sir' :)

'The ball is in your court sir' was written by none of us, but by Sir @fatman17

Here's the list of opinions: Opinions | Pakistan Defence written by PDF members.

And @Irfan Baloch, it is guud that people are confusing me with you. This way, you can share the abuses that i receive, and i can have a share of praises that you win :D

'The ball is in your court sir' was written by none of us, but by Sir @fatman17

Here's the list of opinions: Opinions | Pakistan Defence written by PDF members.

And @Irfan Baloch, it is guud that people are confusing me with you. This way, you can share the abuses that i receive, and i can have a share of praises that you win :D

Salam o Alakum Sir!!!

you got that right indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom