What's new

PDF Management Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster,who will check write ups for proof reading after Elmo's retirement?kindly guide us.
And to whom should I send my latest analysis?

slav when are u @jaibi again startin da pshycological games threads?:victory:

After I will post some write ups,Inshallah then we will plan something new for you:)

Last edited by a moderator:
@WebMaster,who will check write ups for proof reading after Elmo's retirement?kindly guide us.
And to whom should I send my latest analysis?

Post it in the T.T section initially, that way you will have lots of proof readers apart from suggestions to further refine your research.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post it in the T.T section initially, that way you will have lots of proof readers apart from suggestions to further refine your research.

you mean jtt section right?

Lets reiterate this concept again. On PDF, respect comes NOT from your number of posts but from your quality. Expecting to post low quality material in inappropriate sections and get away with it due to your "color" is a bad idea. Light banter is fine, but derailing the thread with pointless arguments is NOT.

you mean jtt section right?

That is correct.

Lets reiterate this concept again. On PDF, respect comes NOT from your number of posts but from your quality. Expecting to post low quality material in inappropriate sections and get away with it due to your "color" is a bad idea. Light banter is fine, but derailing the thread with pointless arguments is NOT.

Sir I hope that your above statement is not for me,as I don't even visit chit-chat threads now..:o

Sir I hope that you above statement is not for me,as I don't even visit chit-chat threads now..:o

It is a public statement for all. Do what is expected in each thread. Chit chat in chit chat, serious in serious. Light banter is fine. Intelligent talk on a tangent is fine for a while. But parrot, repeat arguments again and again or make pointless jokes; find yourself being removed from the discussion or worse.

It is a public statement for all. Do what is expected in each thread. Chit chat in chit chat, serious in serious. Light banter is fine. Intelligent talk on a tangent is fine for a while. But parrot, repeat arguments again and again or make pointless jokes; find yourself being removed from the discussion or worse.

Thankyou so much sir,because this is definitly not me,and I assure you that Inshallah,I will NOT disappoint you and rest of management.

Can I continue to threaten my BDian friends with genocide?:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom