What's new

PDF Management Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said that?? When i speak all doors, windows & walls listen and none have courage to interrupt me

:lol: :lol: ... Liar even you are not allowed to speak a word ... :lol:

When am I going to see "webmaster" get demoted to "full members"?

RazPak should be next moderator :rofl:

Thanks @Elmo for your moderation services despite all the things going and I can personally empathize with your position. As far as the forum degrading, I can definitely assert to lack of tolerance of people's personal beliefs and some heinous slurs that are so low to the point that it outweighs the positives of this forum. Once again people have lives so it is to be expected and in comparison other places, it is still a decent medium given the range of people it attracts from across the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the lot of new members, I will recommend @jaibi and @That Guy, both are knowledgeable and nice persons with cool mind. Can take care of mod job pretty well. Besides @Armstrong is also good candidates.

thanks for the recommendation yar, but i guess @Armstrong and @jaibi would be a wise choice for TT. but before we do that, we should ask them to write a piece on certain topics, it should not be limited to Defence only, but Educational crisis, economic crisis, welfare etc.

I would not like to see myself as TT yet, since you are aware of Drilling field you know how effed up we are when in field.
So even now I am not able to give enough time to research. unless people are ok with me being active for a month and inactive for one..... :lazy:

@Aeronaut, good to see you up there lala, good one
If it's a suggestion panel for recommendation of mods, then I'd recommend one of the most balanced people on this forum, @Armstrong for the position.

Additionally, @jaibi is fit for the position of TT & @balixd will get there slowly.

Rest of the present Mods are all awesome.... Aero is a bro, and a friend before he was a mod, however I'd like to mention @Manticore here as well, he's one amazing fella. And not to forget Dakktar-High-Tech @Oscar, my go-to-guy for all sort of info. Although his murderous cat scares the hell out of me, he may not know that I've cat phobia! :D

P.S. Can't find Manti anywhere nowadays...... :blink:
P.P.S. If a position for an Indian mod ever props up, then @Dillinger is the obvious choice, a friend, and most decent human-being.
@Elmo - I would definitely like to see you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom