What's new

PDF Management Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
no he is okey righter I dont compare myself to him but please dont be too generous with your praise reminds me of a quote from my father who says

انسان کی بہت تعریف بار بار نہیں کرنی چاہیے اسے غلط فہمی بہی ہو جاتی ہے

my best pieces that i was really proud of went in obscurity without much notice so its all about personal opinions
:woot:
Irfan Bhai,well said...Indeed humans are complex species,sometimes good compliments do make some people proud or consious,instead they thank Allah subhana o tala who has given them prominenance,they become proud or unable to sustain their behaviour,but that is the point when human is tested/judged but Allah.
I 'praised' you because i found you worthy of it,kindly accept it and say thanks to Allah:D

'The ball is in your court sir' was written by none of us, but by Sir @fatman17

Here's the list of opinions: Opinions | Pakistan Defence written by PDF members.

And @Irfan Baloch, it is guud that people are confusing me with you. This way, you can share the abuses that i receive, and i can have a share of praises that you win :D

Ahem...Ahem....
Instead of writing people,you can write 'slav defence'....:D
You are also PDF management's asset and fantastic writer,haven't seen your write-ups for days either...
Whereas for abusers ,all they deserve is ignorance,an author should welcome critics but as far as abusers/ trollers are concerned,we must keep 'zero tolerance' policy for such elements.
I will always respect all of you and will be looking forward for your and sir fatman's write ups as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahem...Ahem....
Instead of writing people,you can write 'slav defence'....:D
You are also PDF management's asset and fantastic writer,haven't seen your write-ups for days either...
Whereas for abusers ,all they deserve is ignorance,an author should welcome critics but as far as abusers/ trollers are concerned,we must keep 'zero tolerance' policy for such elements.
I will always respect all of you and will be looking forward for your and sir fatman's write ups as well.

Oye, tu aj 'makhan mode' mai hai?

Developereo and Armstrong should be made mods for sure I been here long enough to know who speaks sense and who does not. Also on a other note there needs to be a control of the Chinese trolls on here it seems every Indian defence thread they come like flies not going to name any names but one can not even enjoy a good defence thread because of them.

Oye, tu aj 'makhan mode' mai hai?
Tauba tauba......:woot:
kiya daur agaya hai,bhalaye ka tu zamana hi nahi raha....shafaf,masoom alfaz ko riyakari aur makhan chiprane se tabeer kiya jata hai...afsos!sad afsos!!!!
Well I don't blame you either,seems like you have bad experience with people...:D

Tauba tauba......:woot:
kiya daur agaya hai,bhalaye ka tu zamana hi nahi raha....shafaf,masoom alfaz ko riyakari aur makhan chiprane se tabeer kiya jata hai...afsos!sad afsos!!!!
Well I don't blame you either,seems like you have bad experience with people...:D

Nahi nahi...laga reh...tareef kisay buri lagti hai bhai?

Nahi nahi...laga reh...tareef kisay buri lagti hai bhai?

oh teri khair....yahan tu ulti kahani chal rahi rahi....:rofl:
bhai sahab,mai ghair siyasi member hoon,verna aj jtt nahi..I would be enjoying far better position....:D

@Slav Defence, buddy, "makhan-baazi" pay haath zarra dheela rakho, people get a coronary sometimes :cheesy:

I can't believe that people can't digest 'tareefein' and suffers of vomiting/constipation/loose motions....or I can say that they think more critically then me..:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Meray bhai, normal people get conscious, when another dude says excessive amount of good things about you..... get the drift? :cheesy:

Bhawwawawawawawawawwawawawawa :rofl:

I can't believe that people can't digest 'tareefein' and suffers of vomiting/constipation/loose motions....or I can say that they are think more critically then me..:D

Meray bhai, normal people get conscious, when another dude says excessive amount of good things about you..... get the drift? :cheesy:

Bhawwawawawawawawawwawawawawa :rofl:

That is why,I avoid jokes,as people loose track immediately.:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom