What's new

PDF Management Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion Actually we have a lot of decent fellows, Pboy, seiko, Ayu, S-duct, PeacefulCivilian, Oscar sir, Irfan sir- by the loads man.

The rest of us, you, me, Butty, Secur, hindugirl and the lot are rouges. :partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you just call me a balanced human being? Please, I am your partner in crime in an upcoming genocide, have planned the deaths of my own brother Butty ( @Armstrong ) and friend @Mamba. Decent would be a grave mis-labeling. Besides @Anubis would nuke us if we claimed to be decent folks. :omghaha:

@Hyperion @Dillinger Oh I have a lot more than nukes in store for you in the afterlife......Dilli ji could you return to descent avatars please.

now you confusing me with @Xeric
he is going to have my @ss for gunnery firing range
i had other articles

What!?
As far as my memory is working,The ball is in your court sir was your write up :blink:
while xeric wrote: we don't seek benevolence,but don't malign us either...
And if you mean that you dont make as much good posts as of xeric,that I will say that you,sir are underestimating yourself.
Every writer has his/her own fantastic style,and you are one of the qualtiy posters.

:rofl::omghaha: A mere mortal threatening the god of the underworld!
hahahaha :rofl:

It seems that you haven't met The Great Butt !!!!

here you go :devil:

grAvUYG.jpg

now you confusing me with @Xeric
he is going to have my @ss for gunnery firing range
i had other articles

I always appreciated your writing skills... Doesn't matter if you're not part of management I just want to know about yoir opinions on different threads ..

Thank-you

yes I would like to make it very clear here.
I am leaving as my own personal choice I don't have any grieviences with any member or Moderator or the Administrator.
And I wish the team PDF goodluck..

is it cuz of studies?.....how was da physics paper? ...o i kno its hard to manage but u can visit on weekends or when u have time....yes but better concerntrate on ur studies first! nuthin more important than that!

@Alpha1 don't leave coz
we love u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom