What's new

PDF Management Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think if @Mirzay is willing to be one, like @Aeronaut said then why is webby not making her? :undecided:

she is very old member and suited for the job too!

Thank you baby but he's so mean aur usko lagta hai jo toffee uski bachpan may ghum ho gayi thi woh mayne li thi :cray:

Jealousy is all me around me :P

Last edited by a moderator:
You can ask him, but he no longer wants to moderate an unthankful job to keep PDF moderated.

now that hit the spot buddy
its not like that.

guys, like I explained before it was due to conflict of interest and our think tank / admin team rules that apply to everyone without any exception. doesnt stop me from writing anyway so everything is sweet.

Webby, in UTF-8:

�� EMPEROR ��

:rofl:
@WebMaster..... :P

P.S. Scratch that, I think the character set is not supported.

why not convert da name of PDF to EDF Emperor's Defence Forum
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

@Irfan Baloch

Irfan Bhai,how much capable you are I am well aware of it,please I request you to keep on posting your fantastic write ups like: 'The ball is in your court sir' :)

now that hit the spot buddy
its not like that.

guys, like I explained before it was due to conflict of interest and our think tank / admin team rules that apply to everyone without any exception. doesnt stop me from writing anyway so everything is sweet.
Always a pleasure to read your posts...
You are TT in our hearts.. Whats in the colour change? :D

Corruption is good for the economy. :coffee:

Only if the money is circulated. However, if taken out of circulation and HOARDED in a SWISS Bank
Account, it can be detrimental to the Economy at large.

Irfan Bhai,how much capable you are I am well aware of it,please I request you to keep on posting your fantastic write ups like: 'The ball is in your court sir' :)

now you confusing me with @Xeric
he is going to have my @ss for gunnery firing range
i had other articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom