What's new

PDF is blocked by Chinese government in mainland China! Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kindly delete this thread.anything that create hate among our friends is not good.i don't know why China banned PDF but it's their own law.we as a pakistani members,must not fight with emotional Chinese friends.china helped us lots of times and we appreciate it.please stop fighting with each other and @Beast kindly calm down.pakistan is your friend,not enemy.relax and enjoy other threads.we respect your law and we have no problem with PDF banned in China.everybody kindly relax.

I am here just to expose their selective policy and self proclaim righteous. They are living in delusion that only Chinese oppress others while Pakistanis Punjabi are angel.

There is a saying for Chinese. You don't do what u don't want others to do to you. If you are a tyrant and has the balls to admit what u have done. I will at least admit your honesty but what I cant stand are hypocrite just like the American who claim freedom and human right but support regime and oppressive monarch like Saudi.

Your attitude doesn't help at all. Be remember, if you want to show the light of China; and if you want to bring a bridge between Pakistan and China, you're a diplomat. And only a stupid diplomat will playing tantrum, and antagonize the host. You can always protest in different tone, that can be understood, but not make them angry and see you as their enemy. To cause a ruckus and make a trouble, and turn an ally to a fierce enemy is the stupidest Chinese ever born. As we have a lot of ancient wisdom like Sun Tzu, etc that teach us how to be a wise man.

I wasn't expecting this much ignorance and insecurity to be displayed by internet Chinese ...... but well I was wrong.

Dude you seriously need to cut your blind application of Islamist labels ...... heck you have invented a new one "Pakistani Islamist". I daily workout in gym and see your Chinese girls wearing tight yoga pants, smiling, singing, dancing and working out with Pakistani males, no one cares and no one goes gaga like you are trying to imply.

It is as plain as this ........ you haven't helped us one bit more than how much we have helped you.

You can keep your individual support for Kashmir to yourself, we never asked neither requested. As if you will be able to handle india and US influence in this region alone.

For many Chinese poster around here... an Islamist is a Muslim... As they said before... They love their own Vision of a Muslim... the one that drink... don't pray... don't fast etc...

Your attitude doesn't help at all. Be remember, if you want to show the light of China; and if you want to bring a bridge between Pakistan and China, you're a diplomat. And only a stupid diplomat will playing tantrum, and antagonize the host. You can always protest in different tone, that can be understood, but not make them angry and see you as their enemy. To cause a ruckus and make a trouble, and turn an ally to a fierce enemy is the stupidest Chinese ever born. As we have a lot of ancient wisdom like Sun Tzu, etc that teach us how to be a wise man.

Fantastic post!

Great post. Chinese members should do their best to dispel these rumours of oppression. I have defended China on this issue even arguing with my fellow countrymen. But when someone (Chinese member) attacks Pakistan rather than the poster it annoys me because even someone like me who likes China for multiple reasons thinks what's the point. It doesn't change the fact that the Chinese military wants a relationship with the Pakistani military and the CPC wants a relationship with PTI. Public's opinion doesn't matter.
Oppression exist... They ie CN posters... don't even deny it anymore... heck their own gov stopped doing it... now they are sugar coating it by saying its ''Reeducation camps'' as a way to OpenMuslim Uighur to China's ''way of life''

I don't have a problem if @Beast has an issue with Pakistani members. But he shouldn't have negative views on Pakistan when the CPC and the military have good ties. The internet is a dangerous place where information is distorted. It's in both countries interests that our relationship stays the strongest. I have travelled across China and I will always maintain that oppression, as portrayed in the media, doesn't exist. But instead of losing my temper I must educate those who don't understand the ground realities. Does that mean everything is great? No. But they are improving and the social divide between the Uighur and Han will decrease over time.

Oppression exist... They ie CN posters... don't even deny it anymore... heck their own gov stopped doing it... now they are sugar coating it by saying its ''Reeducation camps'' as a way to OpenMuslim Uighur to China's ''way of life''

Have you been to China? A problem does exist but it has nothing to do with the Uighurs being Muslim. Otherwise, the Hui would have been oppressed too. China is a big state anyone who asks for independence is crossing the limit so naturally, no state would entertain such people. The Uighur people aren't angels. In fact, they caused some problem for Pakistan when ETIM was colluding with TTP fighters. Does that mean they are all bad? No, its just a small minority of extremists that are nationalistic rather than religious.

I don't have a problem if @Beast has an issue with Pakistani members. But he shouldn't have negative views on Pakistan when the CPC and the military have good ties. The internet is a dangerous place where information is distorted. It's in both countries interests that our relationship stays the strongest. I have travelled across China and I will always maintain that oppression, as portrayed in the media, doesn't exist. But instead of losing my temper I must educate those who don't understand the ground realities. Does that mean everything is great? No. But they are improving and the social divide between the Uighur and Han will decrease over time.

Beast talk like a bad temper person. I dunno if it come from his stressful job / real life; or because it is the way people from his place of origin talk to each others.

For many Chinese poster around here... an Islamist is a Muslim... As they said before... They love their own Vision of a Muslim... the one that drink... don't pray... don't fast etc...
Those Muslims who drink, don't pray, don't fast etc. have a right to their way of life. The Chinese government protects our moderate Hui, Uighur and other Muslims from Islamist influences from the Middle East. I am positive that China cannot get along with anybody with an Islamist set of values. No point even in trying. Just treat Islamists the same way as USA and Russia treats them :)

Beast talk like a bad temper person. I dunno if it come from his stressful job / real life; or because it is the way people from his place of origin talk to each others.
CN posters with some other nationalities are behaving like that... Almost all of them at the exception of few, who keep their calm and answer with balanced views otherwise it's the same bad behavior... Insults to disdain and so on...
unfortunately some good CN posters aren't here anymore... even though their opinions drastically differ, they had the education to maintain a proper respectful exchange... Only few that you could count with half a hand are still here...

He must be from the North. People are more aggressive and are not shy about giving their opinion. There's nothing wrong with that. Personally, I find it a good trait but it must be used in the right situation. I don't have an issue with him. I just hope he understands that China's relationship with Pakistan can't be decided by comments on a forum. Chinese are given great respect in Pakistan. You have to visit the place to understand it and see it for yourself instead of reading comments on PDF.

Those Muslims who drink, don't pray, don't fast etc. have a right to their way of life. The Chinese government protects our moderate Hui, Uighur and other Muslims from Islamist influences from the Middle East. I am positive that China cannot get along with anybody with an Islamist set of values. No point even in trying. Just treat Islamists the same way as USA and Russia treats them :)
You know nothing and yet speak... And it's not the first time... you already got owned in previous threads on this same subject... so please don't ask us to open your wounds again... it's becoming... honestly pitiful...

He must be from the North. People are more aggressive and are not shy about giving their opinion. There's nothing wrong with that. Personally, I find it a good trait but it must be used in the right situation. I don't have an issue with him. I just hope he understands that China's relationship with Pakistan can't be decided by comments on a forum. Chinese are given great respect in Pakistan. You have to visit the place to understand it and see it for yourself instead of reading comments on PDF.
There is nothing good to be agressive...insulting when giving your opinion...

Anyone got an opinion... and everyone should be free to give it BUT with respect and not jumping into an Arrogant behavior and insults just because X or Y doesn't share your vision/opinion...

And no need to give excuses to people who didn't have the decency to give it to themselves in the first place...
they are enjoying and making sure people read them UNDER that light...

13 pages and they are still at it... using the same language and words even after getting warned

You know nothing and yet speak... And it's not the first time... you already got owned in previous threads on this same subject... so please don't ask us to open your wounds again... it's becoming... honestly pitiful...

There is nothing good to be agressive...insulting when giving your opinion...

Anyone got an opinion... and everyone should be free to give it BUT with respect and not jumping into Arrogant behavior and insults just because X or Y doesn't share your vision/opinion...

Maybe I used the wrong term. But Northern Chinese people are more straight forward and don't hide behind a bush with their opinion on an issue. There's nothing wrong with that. It means they are more honest and frank with their views even if they are wrong. Generally, insulting anyone isn't the Chinese way. Confucius which plays a big part in Chinese culture always talked about manners and education. I agree arrogance is the biggest downfall of human beings. We should all learn to be humble.

this is a liberal forum where you can talk sh1t against pakistan its allies while Indians room around like cockroaches
:disagree:

This is one of the best forums on the web with a decent management which face a daunting task of handling issues of members of various nationalities.

You want PDF management to impose martial law here, treat members of certain nationalities as superior to other, and issue arrest warrants for members in real life who might dare to critic something Pakistani or Chinese? :confused:

Come on, bhai. This forum should not be another Bahrat Rakshak.

I have noticed lot of Indian members getting axed here, including a member whose quality contributions are very difficult to replicate. Sad, but I respect decisions of PDF management.

Chinese have it very good here, but some of them simply cannot handle difference of opinion (too blunt and too rude). Pakistan is among those countries where Chinese are received very well.

If I am to be a host to any PDF Chinese member in real life, I will make sure that s/he is treated well under my watch, and rather entertained so s/he remember me in good words (Mahmaan Nawazi). However, this does not give any Chinese carte blanche to insult me or disrespect me for my views in person. Tolerance is important.

Striving for truthfulness, should not be mistaken for anti-Chinese views. Unfortunately, some Chinese members take certain type of expressions/opinion in this way.

Maybe I used the wrong term. But Northern Chinese people are more straight forward and don't hide behind a bush with their opinion on an issue. There's nothing wrong with that. It means they are more honest and frank with their views even if they are wrong. Generally, insulting anyone isn't the Chinese way. Confucius which plays a big part in Chinese culture always talked about manners and education. I agree arrogance is the biggest downfall of human beings. We should all learn to be humble.
But you don't know where those CN posters are from...
And the only one we actually know about... that is from the Northern part of China IS THE BEST CN posters of all the group ie @Cybernetics Who UNFORTUNATELY is not here anymore...
A Poster with Extreme knowledge and Respect...

Most of CN posters (at the exception of few still around) that are left are nothing compared to him or some other past CN posters... where Insults is the Answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom