What's new

PDF is blocked by Chinese government in mainland China! Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often recommend this forum to people around me.
The same situation occurred several times before, It will be normal in a few days, not surprisingly.

He must be from the North. People are more aggressive and are not shy about giving their opinion. There's nothing wrong with that. Personally, I find it a good trait but it must be used in the right situation. I don't have an issue with him. I just hope he understands that China's relationship with Pakistan can't be decided by comments on a forum. Chinese are given great respect in Pakistan. You have to visit the place to understand it and see it for yourself instead of reading comments on PDF.

But to tell the truth, the problem in Xinjiang won't be resolve, and can cause a fracture in Pakistan - China relationship if both people see the others from their own set of value. Because both China and Pakistan have different set of value and belief. And that difference are really fundamental for both people.

One thing, for Pakistan, Islam is their core value. And you can't deny that Islam has their own agenda. Whatever it is in cultural front, belief system, and even in politic.

In the other side, China also have their own core value. That heavily influence by Communism doctrine or ideology. That's of course, is not compatible with any religion tradition; including Islam.

So, if both countries see the other from their own value, the friendship won't go on forever. There will be friction.

I think I can understand @beijingwalker frustration in here. Because he's being attacked by Pakistani Posters who see China from their Islamic point of view. And @beijingwalker who have his own belief, based on China value, feel intimidated, and not welcomed in here. I see that nobody is wrong here. They just have a very different value that oppose to each others.

Because the Pakistani Muslim see Uyghur Vocational camp from their Islamic perspective, and see that that is an oppression. But Chinese see the vocational camp from a different perspective that they are actually educate those Uyghur.For the good of those people. it just like seeing a coin from 2 different side.

I don't know how both people should act, to respect each other, and maintain the trust. I will let both Chinese Posters and Pakistani ones to settle their difference, and to make their relation and trust stronger than ever.

I m all for constructive discussion over all issues, but some China bashers are just pure trolls, they offer nothing to discussion but insults and smearing.

Calm down bro. You really need it :)

Last edited:
But you don't know where those CN posters are from...
And the only one we actually know about... that is from the Northern part of China IS THE BEST CN posters of all the group ie @Cybernetics Who UNFORTUNATELY is not here anymore...
A Poster with Extreme knowledge and Respect...

Most of CN posters (at the exception of few still around) that are left are nothing compared to him or some other past CN posters... where Insults is the Answer...

I don't know where he is from. Hence why I made an assumption. My description is a very common trait of northern Chinese people. I'm sure there are many good Chinese members on this forum. Chinese people are very respectful if you meet them in real life. We shouldn't put them in one bracket because a few people on a forum were rude.

Its was blocked on the advised by some Chinese user of PDF who saw how some Pakistanis view Chinese. The alliance has shown strain and PDF see no control over these abuses on Chinese by some pakistanis. They will work hard to ban Indian insulting Pakistanis LOC victory but when comes to Chinese, all kind of abuse from Turkish, Bangladesh and even its own Pakistanis will be ignore. This is not the way to build up an alliance with neighbour.

PDF will paid the price, trust me! China is a big country. You try to take the pie and yet still hurl insult at the one who gives you. If Pakistan couldnt get certain support from Chinese, you know the reason. Its takes 2 hands to clap. Our patience is not unlimited.

Its true that they are some bigshot for advising CPC politburo visited this forum and get a real life experience of the sentiment of Pakistan towards Chinese. And they are no fool who get trick by indian or american troll pretending to be real pakistanis. They have the resources to identify real Pakistanis comment and forumer to further shape their foreign policy. This foreign policy will have a ripper effect on Pakistanis future.
Good luck we don't give a fk we aint your slaves.

I always use VPN, less than 3$ a month and everyone can have it in a minute, most Chinese choose not because they have no interest in English language sites.
Chinese should take interest in English language sources because much of global communication is in English language. In this manner, you guys would receive a rich understanding of how others perceive you and your country, and potential critic of your views. And learn to be tolerant and understanding because critic of China or its projections is not necessarily with negative intent in all forums and by all critics. My two cents.

Many people here talk about Chinese government like a king of all evils, and Chinese people living in a hell on earth, I kind of wonder how seriously they really believe so and where did they get those naive ideas.

I don't know where he is from. Hence why I made an assumption. My description is a very common trait of northern Chinese people. I'm sure there are many good Chinese members on this forum. Chinese people are very respectful if you meet them in real life. We shouldn't put them in one bracket because a few people on a forum were rude.
No one should put them in one basket. The one doing it is not better than them...

Chinese should take interest in English language sources because much of global communication is in English language. In this manner, you guys would receive a rich understanding of how others perceive you and your country, and potential critic of your views. And learn to be tolerant and understanding because critic of China or its projections is not necessarily with negative intent in all forums and by all critics. My two cents.
Believe me , I know what are constructive criticism and what is pure China bashing. Chinese people travel, work and study around the world many of them are very versed in English, we are a global trader and trotters, Chinese are actually more open minded than the westerners in general.

I m all for constructive discussion over all issues, but some China bashers are just pure trolls, they offer nothing to discussion but insults and smearing.

It's a problem. Lots of false flaggers pretending to be Pakistani and Chinese as well. You should visit the politics section .. we've got false flaggers of political parties in there too!

Please understand that there's a 5th gen war going on in Pakistan and Pak Army and China bashing is part of it and paid people are here as well.

Entirw thread has just one lesson to learn from here...People should keep their own religion and ideology above national interest.Nation should be more important than religion..Allow Pakistan to handle their own challenges so does China will handle their own separatism...If each one of you try to suggest anything about others, it would be like interfering in others affairs...

ETIM fighter actively participated in some of terrorist attack in Pakistan by TTP

ETIM fighters, ha, most Xinjiang's SWAT teams and police officers are Uighurs and they are heavily armed by the Chinese government, if China really treats Uighur that bad, how come not even one Uighur officer or soldier turned their guns against the Chinese government? Not even one person! Does this fact make any sense to China bashers?

I like his smile man.. it is the same smile always.. that consistency is awesome...

And the route through pakistan to that new port is a golden economical ticket to avoid the India ocean and long sea days... you won;t dispute that, or would you?

Imran Paaji, you guys are stronger than getting disrespected by idiots like this. Make a Flag law (if you don;t have one) and put the mofo in a jail and they won;t do it again.. simple..

Reality is your cultures are way too different... Hum biryani khaane waale, yeh manchuriyan khane waale.. So, there will be teething troubles.
if we were yes sir guys then why not india ? just make india master as BD MALDIVES BHUTAN and we no need china nor jf-17 not kashmir no defense materials just have a small army and enjoy .

ETIM fighters, ha, most Xinjiang's SWAT teams and police officers are Uighurs and they are heavily armed by the Chinese government, if China really treats Uighur that bad, how come not even one Uighur officer or soldier turned their guns against the Chinese government? Not even one person! Does this fact make any sense to China bashers?
I am talking about separatist Uighur militant having their hideouts in Afghanistan not about common Uighur or those Uighur who are working for Chinese government ....

so plz read the post once again carefully and try to understand what is said and what is not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom