What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shakaitii bacha :big_boss:

Okayyyy
I understood the "bacha" part of your post but what is "shakaitii"??
confused2.gif

When we say WIKI it doesn't always refer to Wikipedia
here is the defination of wiki
wi·ki - /ˈwikē/
Noun:
A Web site developed collaboratively by a community of users, allowing users to
add and edit content.
So this will be defence.pk's own WIKI
I know...unfortunately, members/guest or whatever don't research much,I again request to rename the database.
Wiki term gives first impression of inspiration from wikipedia...which is not the basic idea upon which we are working on-I persist to rename the database like simple Enclypodia,PDF database or whatever.

I made a suggestion to make the wiki a database for relevant countries with uptodate info from credible sources.I guess Webby could make a committee of editors after all of this is sorted out!I think concise tables with lots of infos is better than huge articles!
Very good idea Miss/Mr.Anubis...
This will enhance our database system.
However,we must keep both options available...as class of researchers always look for detailed articles,but the tablet pattern can be added as well..

How...?let us sort out now...we will first make two tabs under database section....!!
the first tab will show articles,while second tab will show 'tabular description...'
The first page will consists of:
-Introductory/descriptive videos and Images
-Articles with citations,references..
The second page which is linked with the other tab..will consists of your idea.

Last edited:
sorry..just edited above post..I mean Mr.Anubis....I apologize to you..:sick:..my bad..

Last edited:
Green and black tone please...and dark green (ie algae color) with black...

I know...unfortunately, members/guest or whatever don't research much,I again request to rename the database.
Wiki term gives first impression of inspiration from wikipedia...which is not the basic idea upon which we are working on-I persist to rename the database like simple Enclypodia,PDF database or whatever.
How about arsenal ;) lot of people do indiscriminate shooting here LOL

How about arsenal ;) lot of people do indiscriminate shooting here LOL
Not bad...eh,:big_boss:

How about area 51 :flame:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay seriously...we can name as PDF encyclopedia..like Encarta encyclopedia,or PDF arsenal...

This is what algae,black and white(base) looks like-

wUYhE3n.jpg

Thanks Anubis...However..this is what I meant..look at the image below.
Algae.jpg

Applying the algae tone below:

cu-forums.png

This is what I meant Anubis.:D

Private-Forums-SEO-BlackHat.jpg

Use dark green instead and black as base...@webmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom