What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
{media=youtube} needs to be able to accept parameters like ?t=48s (to start at a specific timeindex in the video. suggest you allow

{media=youtube}Nh7UgAprdpM?t=46s{/media} , replacing curly braces with straight braces ofcourse.

this is awful...havent been online in a while and i came to this

but im sure the upper echelons will improve the interface soon; the last change they did had teething issues but it ended up being pretty user friendly and not an eyesore

New members should be spanked for this. :D
Sir new looks color scheme completely sucks sorry but used that old scheme which was when left old PDF also when we write that look should be improved I mean when are posting a reply that box should be improved

@WebMaster and why I am not able to see my country and location flag Sir

You have to select again in My Preferences
Thanks Sir and also do something about color scheme and please improve when we have mentioned people I mean mentioned you but I am not clear if that was done or not

@WebMaster is there a reason why Arabic text is still not working if used in ones signature?Also it is possible to add a EU flag under your location like in the old forum?

Thank you.

We can't change our avatar and Webby's avatar changes automatically every minute!:(

WebMaster

can we kindly put off word limit cap for signatures ?

also in the earlier one personal details like contacts were not visible to the member but now we can see these I mean the one who owns the account but still isn't it prone to hacking ?

generally very user friendly site now, esp for those like me who flunked computer-101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom