What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster Ads have been placed on top, commercial it gives a good coverage, however, it pushes the core interest much below. I realised this problem when I operated slide show in gallery, if time is less (default time of 2 sec) then before you see the picture next page gets loaded. If you increase the time, objective of slide show is negated as for each picture one has to scroll down. I would suggest that ads should be put on right side with smaller size, may be number of ads can be increased. This will cover user requirements and commercial as well.

@WebMaster Ads have been placed on top, commercial it gives a good coverage, however, it pushes the core interest much below. I realised this problem when I operated slide show in gallery, if time is less (default time of 2 sec) then before you see the picture next page gets loaded. If you increase the time, objective of slide show is negated as for each picture one has to scroll down. I would suggest that ads should be put on right side with smaller size, may be number of ads can be increased. This will cover user requirements and commercial as well.

Ok, i will check on that.

Changed that, let me know what you think.

Very well input anubis...
what if w keep text/quote boxes white..?while black background?It will balance isn't it?
WpIV0QH.jpg

Old one was much better webmaster..because it was different as compare to other forums..I remember that your title cover has attracted me towards this forums...if your theme will be as same as other forums,then visitors won't be attracted much.
to attract a specific crowd,we must show something different and serious,the old title cover has given your forum a very different and serious look.

Ok. Will be done. :)

Changed that, let me know what you think.
Better arrangement.
Observations.
1. Slide show does not start from where you select' rather starts from begining
2. Default time needs to be increased
3. It is taking longer for picture to display.
4. I would still recommend reducing the size of ad and placement on side. May be personal profile tag is reduced in size to make space for ad on opposite side.

If you don't like the green borders:

C0abXGJ.jpg
Much better...thank you Anubis..thank you very much..It looks much balanced,however....I have edited it furthermore,now it looks quite better..black background must be designed like previous one with much darker shade of green...what do you think?

2r76m35.jpg

Much better...thank you Anubis..thank you very much..It looks much balanced,however....I have edited it furthermore,now it looks quite better..black background must be designed like previous one with much darker shade of green...what do you think?

2r76m35.jpg
Clever....it will be basically a merge between the old and the new design...does anyone have screenshots of the old forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom