What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know how this forum is going to look when the update is completely over, but is it possible to make the updated forum resemble the previous version with all the old & new features restored? For instance; I am not too fond of these chat bubble styled posts although I could probably get used to it. The default text is too large & posts including the user's information take up too much space. It doesn't have to be an exact replica of the previous site either because the new menus & options are convenient, but it would ease the transition. That in my opinion would be pretty good upgrade.

^^I made a mistake this is what it will look like if we keep ALL texts white(some were green in the above pic):

KbkVYDl.jpg

Ara mere bhai, webby,
what u guys have done to this site !!! when everything will be in its place. have we changed the titles to Full members, meaning where is captain or Major etc !!!

guys i want to post a new thread but a security question loads and asks : "enter the text above "

its okey but unfortunately there is no text above to be entered!!! , is that just my prob?

guys i want to post a new thread but a security question loads and asks : "enter the text above "

its okey but unfortunately there is no text above to be entered!!! , is that just my prob?
Yes....I can post threads and they are super easy!

Not bad...eh,:big_boss:

How about area 51 :flame:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay seriously...we can name as PDF encyclopedia..like Encarta encyclopedia,or PDF arsenal...
Thanks for taking my suggestion i can see PDF arsenal. I will require a tutor for this segment.

I am not recieving alerts for some quotes and mentions :\

I can't mention people using '@'!How do I mention people?

:mad: What is this? How many time do I need to post.before someone fix my problem?:angry: This is really annoying. Every body has an Avatar except me!:tsk: Not good man.:pissed:do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom