What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys dont bring back old interface or make some new better UI then I Quit. Man WTH is this. It reminds me of Year 2000 Style website . IT SUCKSSSSS

Ye kya kar diya Webby...

Where are post demarcation lines? And please get rid of this posts background.

nice...looks and works much better now. When will we have country flags again?

Avatar is still not working!Anybody else can upload new avatars or is it just me?

The new look is great,However @webmaster,kindly post us the guide about Wiki PATTERN ie how can we use it,what we need to fill up etc and can you please rename it as PDF database or anything else?
First of all WIKI itself has not very good reputation,as university professors are forbidding to use it as a main source.
So please change name of our database,any other name rather then WIKI.
And second,I have lost my previous likes,instead of 6,I am seeing only 3,latest in my latest write-up...regards-

Broken messages (broken white background) is not welcomed. It makes the posts appear broken and interest fails to build up.

The new look is great,However @webmaster,kindly post us the guide about Wiki PATTERN ie how can we use it,what we need to fill up etc and can you please rename it as PDF database or anything else?
First of all WIKI itself has not very good reputation,as university professors are forbidding to use it as a main source.
And second,I have lost my previous likes,instead of 6,I am seeing only 3,latest in my latest write-up...regards-

I made a suggestion to make the wiki a database for relevant countries with uptodate info from credible sources.I guess Webby could make a committee of editors after all of this is sorted out!I think concise tables with lots of infos is better than huge articles!

When we say WIKI it doesn't always refer to Wikipedia
here is the defination of wiki
wi·ki - /ˈwikē/
Noun:
A Web site developed collaboratively by a community of users, allowing users to
add and edit content.
So this will be defence.pk's own WIKI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom