What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason the site opens up really weirdly when I open it on my phone, the Avatars are super huge on the phone some reason, and all the words overlap each other making it near impossible to read some posts.

Webby, I can't believe you let that nooB Alpha talk you into this.

Way to shoot yourself in the foot.
I agree with @RazPaK the old pdf look was a big part, which contributed to the pdf cult status among the web forums, it was a unique pdf signature, why take it away, trust me bad marketing policy,

in the field of marketing which is an extremely important aspect in the world wide web, the first impression is the last impression, the rest is all management, don't do this webby

@WebMaster

The avatars are way too big, and only two posts are being displayed / screen. you have to scroll down a lot to read other posts.

Users can upload high resolution avatars soon. We want to increase exposure to the users to give them more popularity throughout the net.
This sounds interesting! you Might want to explain it further, whenever you get the chance..

OT: New look and theme are super awesome,
there are some issues like blurry big avatars

This looks far far better and easy to use i guess mods finali got some senses but pictures are burli so are the fonts some times and live posts could be a bit bettter instead of that airport like board the earlier one was better where we could see almost all posts intantli instead of waiting in this format anyway great job so Congrats mods

Last edited:
Much better, and thanks for disabling artwork.
As some posters mentioned, avatars are too big :D

Rabbits are coming out of the hat PDF team. Good job done and thanks.

will comment when entire change take place. currently its not better than the older one.

the older one was one of its own kind.

Webby when will we be able to change our signatures

The intermediate one was much better than the current look .

This new look gives pain to the eyes .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom