What's new

PDF Aid Donation Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nasir,

The best method is to give money to Zaki. I can also modify the system so the donations made to defence.pk go directly to zakis account.

yes webi u r right zaki is a very nice person and he is really working hard for the people of pakistan

Thanks to Mr Shoaib and Mr Nasir (from Norway) for their generous donations.

I just came home and saw their payments in my paypal account
Highly appreciated

I will print screen the payment page and post copy of it WebMaster, Bezerk and Jiya Sehar for your reference purposes and to know how much of total amount i received.

You guyz will receive money in your bank accounts on either monday or tuesday depending upon the bank :D

Thanks a lot WebMaster, May Allah accept your efforts. You are doing a great job here

Mashallah iam glad to see more and more members are helping may ALLAH bless you all may ALLAH bless the one's in need in Pakistan ameen.

All the payments made through the link in the header will go to Zaki, and then he can transfer it to Bezerk and Jiya half and half. So it helps people in every area as much as possible.

A goal has also been made for $250, i know some people have already donated.

Thanks.

Thanks Webby, you are a great man :) - True Quaid-e-Azam of PDF

I don't know if it would be appropriate to disclose or not but i am revealing to encourage other members and request to please not shy if you donate even 1 dollar. Allah/God/Jesus/Ram whatever you say "The creater" knows about your intentions and it is your intentions what matters. If you are a rich man, you should consider helping these peoples as a good human being. If you are just a student and can't afford big money, why not consider donating 1 dollar only? I am sure you will not die if you will not eat 1 extra burger in a lunch but trust me that price of 1 burger can serve an entire family in a cheap country like Pakistan.

We have already collected around 200 dollars by now. Webby has targeted another 250 and it would be a great achievement for PDF and for us if we can achieve this target.

Love you PDF :)

Ok to encourage more I am disclosing that I have gathered around 200+ dollars from my friends & relatives too so that will also be donated to Bezerk and Jiya Sehr's account only as i am satisfied they are trying to help peoples in the effected areas.

According to the government the losses occurred in this flood are more than the losses occurred in the earthquake. So this 500 - 700 dollar aren't going to make the big difference but will be enough to save the lives of many families. This amount may be small for peoples living in West but it can ensure healthy food for 1000+ peoples for 3 times a day. I am not saying you donate to us only, you can donate to any reliable charitable organisation too but just make sure that the money goes in right hands as the motive of this charity is to save the lives of our brothers and sisters in Pakistan and not to take any kind of credit

that was not off-topic sparklingway :P
glad to hear your efforts!

@ topic

come on guyz......... 250USD is not even your half week wages i am sure.... you earn for the whole of your life. Donating 1-2 days income should not be a big issue :P

Ok to encourage more I am disclosing that I have gathered around 200+ dollars from my friends & relatives too so that will also be donated to Bezerk and Jiya Sehr's account only as i am satisfied they are trying to help peoples in the effected areas.

According to the government the losses occurred in this flood are more than the losses occurred in the earthquake. So this 500 - 700 dollar aren't going to make the big difference but will be enough to save the lives of many families. This amount may be small for peoples living in West but it can ensure healthy food for 1000+ peoples for 3 times a day. I am not saying you donate to us only, you can donate to any reliable charitable organisation too but just make sure that the money goes in right hands as the motive of this charity is to save the lives of our brothers and sisters in Pakistan and not to take any kind of credit
That’s a very small amount of money… you shouldn’t have disclosed it. I thought everyone was donating like $500 but…

Such a bunch of closefisted hypocrites we are!

* ashamed, disappointed, and embarrassed*

that was not off-topic sparklingway :P
glad to hear your efforts!

@ topic

come on guyz......... 250USD is not even your half week wages i am sure.... you earn for the whole of your life. Donating 1-2 days income should not be a big issue :P

Are you kidding me.

Shame really! I am highly disappointed to see this number. I thought we are more than enough to reach 1000 but shame really!!!!!!!! :hitwall::angry:

That’s a very small amount of money… you shouldn’t have disclosed it. I thought everyone was donating like $500 but…

Such a bunch of closefisted hypocrites we are!

* ashamed, disappointed, and embarrassed*

it is not how much you donate my friend,
Intentions are what really matters.....everybody has to take care of their families, neighbours and friends before anything else. It is not easy to feed your family, pay rents, bills and taxes and sparing extra money for donations and other charitable works.

it is not how much you donate my friend,
Intentions are what really matters.....everybody has to take care of their families, neighbours and friends before anything else. It is not easy to feed your family, pay rents, bills and taxes and sparing extra money for donations and other charitable works.

Bhai we can have good intention all we want but bread will not come to needy by itself. If everyone here manage to donate $20 then we will reach 1000. Our family won't be starving for food either. :angry:

All the payments made through the link in the header will go to Zaki, and then he can transfer it to Bezerk and Jiya half and half. So it helps people in every area as much as possible.

A goal has also been made for $250, i know some people have already donated.

Thanks.

Thx alot webbbi ......i m thank full to all of u and ur support

Bhai we can have good intention all we want but bread will not come to needy by itself. If everyone here manage to donate $20 then we will reach 1000. Our family won't be starving for food either. :angry:

Bro,
by intentions i mean not everybody can offer big money. You know a student living in West is always struggling for money and arranging extra money is almost close to impossible for him. You know an average overseas student in the UK earns around £150 - £180 pounds per week for his part time job and he has to pay £80~ in rent, 20-40 pounds for food, 20 for mobile bill and remaining amount for other expenses i.e. Transport, literally nothing is left for him after a week. I noticed many of the members in this forum are students and by intentions i mean Allah knows about your situation and it doesn't matter if you donate even a single dollar. Who knows that 1 dollar is more acceptable to All-mighty than the guy who could support 1000s of dollars in donation and donate only 200?.

Everybody has to work under their own budget and not everybody is like you or myself :)

Thanks TopGun once again for donating more money!

Yaar it was better if you had used the PDF donation bar so that it could display donations to everybody. Your privacy was not a big problem i would have refrained taking names of donars if you had wished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom